Sunday, August 12, 2012

Our BiG LiTtLe HoPpEr...is 4 months today...

 These were taken by my very talented friend, Kara, the day after Abram was blessed, June 4th! They turned out super cute!



 This one was taken while still int the hospital! look at those tiny little feet...

Soo I finally sat down the other day to update the blog and try and figure out this new program that Art had recently updated our computer too and well it was WAY TO SLOW and technical and NOT WORTH IT...SO Art has fixed a few things and It is much faster, BUT I still can't upload photos, soo still a work in progress!!!

SO this was taken last month and well this little guy is HOPPING through clothes, literally... I think he is trying to beat Rohnin in size...We took him in for his "3 month" check up and Well he is doing great!
His stats were Weight: 17 lbs. 6 oz (96%), his Length: 26 1/2 in. (97%), Head: 17 3/4in. (99%), so he is growing WAY TO FAST...today has been a debate on what to do about Abram's diaper situation...he is already in 6 - 9 month clothing AND NOT SLOWING DOWN, he started having a ton of poopy blow outs, again, which means size 3 diapers, which we really thought he'd be in for a while, NO LONGER are doing their job...so he has been moved up to 4's, YES 4's, even though we just bought another box of 3 diapers...It is a good thing this little guy smiles soo adorably at me cause I have NEVER been pooped on OR pied on so much in my ENTIRE LIFE...LITERALLY... I love his little hands, He is always grabbing at things and Art can get the best giggles out of him (only because he tickle torcher's the little guy) I can't help but let him because it is SOOO adorable! He loves his siblings and always manages to smile when he sees them! Addy tends to Mall him, a ton, with hugs and kisses and now gets her hair pulled quite a bit by his little fingers! They both LOVE to hold him, I will once in a blue moon let Addy carry him about 2 feet from me, WHICH IS VERY SCARY cause Abram is soo big, she likes to twirl him around... Rohnin loves to hold him but isn't that interested in him YET! Abram's eyes are still blue and his hair color still a light brown. He has "kan-cles" TONS OF rolls and big'ol thighs which we All love! His double chin is still there and he can be quite vocal when he wants to be! He has the sweetest little coo's and well ya can't help but want to hold and kiss this sweet little guy! He is my first baby to take a pacifier, which I am VERY grateful for, and prefers it over nursing at times...He has been my trickiest feeder, even though he doesn't look like it, and I will have to give him the pacifier 1st and let him take that till he is almost asleep, yank it out and then let him nurse...Sometimes he does better with his head covered or a blanket on him, or me attempting to walk around, while nursing, it has been interesting, to say the least. BUT he has brought a sweet spirit of love into our home that has been such a gift! We ALL love this little guy, I am taking pictures and will post a bunch up once I can!


Addy will meet her Kindergarten Teacher for the 1st time on Tuesday the 14th and we are both excited, I am starting to feel a bit anxious about her starting school but am really excited for her, she is SOOO ready!
She says the funniest things at times yesterday I made a key lime pie and Art picked up a picnic table for the back yard, so they were eating out there and Art comes in Laughing and tells me that Addy said "dad this pie is sooo good sumbody needs to pinch me." I am excited for her to make new friends, she only has one little friend right now that she hangs out with and well she needs more little girl friends! She can roller blade pretty good and ride her bike great, she does really well with out door activities, she does excellent at piano and we are thinking we are going to get her into soft ball this next year! She does get tired of Rohnin "bugging her" I told her that that is his way of showing how much he loves her and that, that is how boys show their love! She really is a big help and I have her doing a few chores like emptying the silver ware and little trash cans around the house, she also has to clean her room most nights before bed, and help pick up the front room. She loves trying to make Abram laugh and I absolutely love it when she plays with Rohnin their giggles and laughter are addicting! She is soo smart and can read really well these days! I love watching her figure things out with the piano or games! She is quite the artist and loves drawing, writing, doodling, and everything including furniture... She drew up a treasure map yesterday and did the whole thing out of dotted lines...She too has grown in soo many ways and I can't wait to see how she does in school! I really am going to miss her sweet spirit around here...

Rohnin well it seems that every time I turn my back to get something done he has made an ENORMOUS mess of something...he has a thing with petroleum jellies that has me wanting to scream at times...ANY TIME HE gets his hands on bag balm or Vaseline well you can just imagine what the clean ups are like...he is really going to miss Addy once she starts school...so am I...he still LOVES trains, cars, balls, and can actually put the tracks together and throw pretty well! I love watching him play with toys! He is still such a sweet little cuddle bug and when Addy or I are sad or crying he is such a loving little guy and always comes up and pats us, giving us hugs and kisses trying to cheer us up! He has such a stubborn personality and when I ask him to do something now he responds with "No please mama" which always makes me smile cause at least he is being polite when he say no, lol! We have our hands full with this little man who has really thinned out these last two months and gotten taller and is starting to look more and more like a little boy, so sad...ONE word can describe him most days B-U-S-Y...if he is not making messes he is playing with things he shouldn't or dumping things out, if the house gets quiet or he is hiding behind the couch, which is at least twice a day than you know he is doing or done something wrong...Yesterday I was trying to get him in the shower and he says mama pi pi and so I start to take him to my bathroom, as he is taking off his diaper I start to inspect the back....Yep too late...he is poopy and drips on the rug and I proceed to wipe him down before setting him on the toilet...he dribbles a little out and then says "jewy bean" which I REALLY did not want to give him do to the poopy mess that he had just created...BUT he did go pi pi...yes I am SOOO not looking forward to potty training...we have already had a fun time with that, and are going to start trying again once Addy is in school so say and prayer for me and wish me luck! It seems like my boys poop at the same time, which can leave a room smelling quite fresh! But we sure love our little Rohnie! He keeps life interesting!

SO stay tuned I hope to get some photo's up soon! Have a great month and good luck to those of you who have your little ones starting school...They are growing up way too quickly...

3 comments:

Leslie Posey said...

so fun!! I can't believe my kids are growing up so fast too!! We are pretty settled in, getting ready for school to start for them both next monday, the 20th! We are doing K again with kennedy even though she did so well last yr I want her to mature and be a leader so we will see how it goes! Grayson will start Prek4 monday too! Bless his teacher! :) He will be a handful! Im glad you FINALLY updated your blog! I am addicted to it already!

Ashley Harris said...

Kindergarten!! So fun!! Love all the pictures, he is a cute one :)

The Milliron Family said...

Awwww, he is soooo sweet Jamie ! I love these pictures : )