Well I am SOOOOO sad to report I have yet to see my beloved camera...or the three SD cards that were with it...So yet again I have NO pictures and MAN can I say HOW much I miss it...I knew I used it a lot but there Are soo many photo moments I have missed...so sad...
Addy started her first Piano lesson on Wed. and did great! She knows her left and right hand and we try and practice 1 to 3 times a day! She wears her crown Everywhere literally, unless I tell her otherwise...She can color in the lines with all sorts of colors and I have to say I am pretty impressed with it cause she stays in the lines while using EVERY "rainbow color" I love hearing her laughter especially when she and Rohnin are playing together, We still LOVE the giant notebook that Grandma and Grandpa Hatch gave her, it is so great for practicing her letters, and it might help that is has everything princess on it to motivate her! Art promised her a banana split if she did every page twice and she finished it today and it was so cute he went to the trouble to "soften" the ice cream up in the kitchen aide to make it more like "soft serve" completing with bananas, choc., and strawberries, which she shared with all of us...it was BIG, But we were so proud, that she completed her work book all the way through! She truly is so very smart, and has the biggest most loving Heart, WE all hear, "I sure Love you" from her more times than any of us can count, and pray she NEVER stops! She is such a blessing to our home! She is also doing Fantastic with swimming lessons!
Rohnin, well to say the least, if such a little/big tease and has been since he started crawling! We have our dance times where we turn the radio up and all of us start dancing, and we all can't help but laugh cause Rohnin REALLY gets into the music and has even started to "prance" like Arthur when he gets excited...it is a sight to behold! He is literally fearless of water and floaties are a must considering when you are trying to hold him up in the water he is trying to push away to do it himself and ALWAYS has a smile on his face if he goes under the water, unless, of course, he is spitting up water...Lately he enjoys, playing tag and spreading his messes as far out as he can...but likes a little down time to himself sitting with his blanket, pillow and drink watching Baby Einstein "Shapes"! Addy went in to sit next to him and started hitting her, and Almost bit her WHILE art was standing right there...Yes he MIGHT have gotten in BIG trouble for that considering it was tonight...so we are obviously still working on that one, BUT he has gone to nursery for the whole time now 2 weeks in a row...YIP----EEEEEE! IT IS SOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME! He does really well in there until the parents start to pick up there kids and then starts to cry...I love how excited he gets when EVER he sees me!
Art is very busy at work but has had some weekends off so it has been SOOO NICE having him home, He was made the Young Mens' Secretary and has enjoyed the opportunities there to get to know and be around some very wonderful men in our ward! He bought season passes to Magic/Crystal Springs in Hot Springs, back in May and we have been fortunate enough to have a couple of his post call days to go enjoy some family time there! He also just finished the 5th book to the kingdom and the crown series, which he claimed were the BEST series he has ever read...which says a ton! In between reading he has really done a wonderful job of planting a very nice garden, which we have enjoyed corn, squash, zucchini, cantaloupe, watermelon, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, tomatoes, carrots, and more! Our fruit trees are growing beautifully and our yard is looking great thanks to his hard work!
As for me I have been working on various crafts, reading, running Addy back and forth from piano and swimming, occasional trips to the library, cutting and coloring sweet ladies, from our ward, hair and attending various nights out for church related programs! About once or twice a month I get to go out for a girls night which is always fun! In between all of this I take the kids out and water the garden and various bushes and trees! Our wonderful neighbor has a pool which they have offered us to use any time... which is awesome! Life seems to fly by these days as my two little cuties grow and explore new and exciting things and I am sooo blessed to have such an amazing hubby who truly tries to be in and part of each of our lives outside of his crazy and hectic work life! I too was made a Secretary over the Relief Society which I truly enjoy! I am working on many personal goals and striving for more positive steps in my individual life which in part only allows my family to grow as well...the blessings and promptings I feel are so wonderful and I know I am doing what my Heavenly Father desires me! This life is such a trial, but with his help I know, hour by hour, day by day, I am getting where I need to be in my personal goals of growth, learning, and perseverance...I do have my set backs BUT hey I am human and That is what this life is all about learning and growing in the right direction!
MAY 2024
2 years ago





1 comment:
Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog! We're so excited to move - we'll be in Brett & Elisha and Dean & Kemra's ward!! It's going to be so fun!
So sad about your camera!! I hope you find it somehow!
Post a Comment