Have I mentioned my camera is STILL missing and today, along with many others days was one of those days I MISSED, NEEDED, WANTED, and GOSH DARN IT DID NOT have it...BUT I must mark this exciting day down...This morning Addy's swim teacher finally was back in town to do swim lessons so at 11am I dropped her off and waited patiently in the car with Rohnin, seeing little glances here and there...Rohnin LOVES the water and is NOT afraid to jump right in...THAT and he is a BIG distraction...ANYWAYS, I sooo wanted to go see how she was doing and as I was walking up Miss Morgan told her to swim to the side and with a BIG'OL excited smile she doggie paddled over and popped her head up and chocked out a bunch of water, LOL I was so proud and excited, I knew she was close, but wasn't expecting this...YEAH we have our First swimmer!! AND where was my camera when I needed it most...your guess is as good as mine...soo depressing...
Rohnin walked right up and stepped into Morgan's arms, thankfully, only getting his feet and shoes wet...HE is quite the little stubborn screamer might I add...Taking him any where these days is quite the screaming event, my little monkey is a destroying busy little bee! It is a good thing he is a snuggler and can melt you with his adorable face, kisses, and eyes cause he has this amazing scream that could wake the dead, and uses it daily any time he doesn't get his way OR is put into a shopping cart...
If anyone has any suggestions as to HOW to correct this amazing talent PLEASE give me some helpful ideas...He will be 18 months next month and I REALLY DO NOT want this talent continuing...I am ALL ears!
MAY 2024
2 years ago





1 comment:
I'm with you right now! Keila is the same way and it's ear splitting. She's so stubborn so it starts to sound like a siren
Post a Comment