I started a post back on June 26th but because I posted in July the newest pictures are below the July Post so Scroll down to see the newest post, ALSO I am SOOO very SAD I have been with out my beloved camera for over a week due to the big fact that it is MISSING...DANG IT... SOO as soon as I find it, Hopefully, Sooner than later...I can begin posting more...soo bummed...wish me luck, the last time I remembered taking pictures was the evening of the 4th of July and I haven't seen it since...Come back to me my sweet... I miss you Way more than I should...
On a Happier note Addy will be starting piano lessons next week along with swimming lessons! Yeah she is SOO close to being able to swim it's exciting! Rohnin's trying out new words every day and Art and I got a ton accomplished in the yard last night, it doesn't get dark here until 9pm, which is awesome! A new peach tree planted, less weeds, mowing, water fun and family time I think that can count as an FHE evening, oh and did I mention my Wonderful Hubby made my favorite, steak and potatoes...yum, yum G-O-O-D!!! Hope you all have a Fabulous week!!!
MAY 2024
2 years ago





1 comment:
Can't wait to see all the work in the yard.
Post a Comment