
Awe my babysitter's last prom! Nicole had me fancy her hair all up! She loved it and she looked so gorgeous!



She is such a sweet, caring, and beautiful young lady, we are going to miss her babysitting skills when she goes of to college, in Idaho!

This is Rohnin trying to get the one Item MOM says " hands off little man " My beloved camera! Nice try... but no luck!

Look at that face he always has something in his mouth...

Addy got to talk to Lottie on the phone and boy was I surprised to hear my niece talk so much to me...it was AWESOME...Addy got kind of bored so I got to talk to her and hear all about her animals and her brother and family...I had NO IDEA she was such a little chatter box! I felt kind of bad but I finally had to let her go, I HAD to put Rohnin down for his MUCH needed nap, but while I was attempting that I kept hearing my phone ringing....LOL Yep little miss Lottie had called back 4 times I couldn't help but laugh!


This little guy gets to a point where he is almost gets upset if you don't put on the shoes he has brought out to you...it is cute but tends to hurt since he doesn't realize he is standing on your feet most of the time!

Yep this gal LOVEs to climb... I got alittle nervous when a bunch of other children where all attempting to climb this big ' oll boulder they have at the park, just a little nerve racking! BUT it did make a cute picture!




All of these pictures are out of order but you get the just of it all! I let Rohnin go at this park and by the end Addy and I had to head him off when he started following a dog...This boy is a DOG LOVER!


This was Addy's pre-school annual trike-a-thon It was pretty cute seeing all these kids zooming around!

Mrs. Nickie was so proud, and impressed over Addy on her Razor, she told me that her 7 year old daughter was not nearly as good as Addy, who can swerve and do all sorts of fun tricks...what can I say ***Talent b-a-b-y***

Speaking of talents! I L-O-V-E-D Addy's recital outfit...Don't you! I even let her put on some of "mom's mascara and lip gloss" luck girl! I could not get enough picture of her in this adorable outfit! So enjoy her many faces and I still don't know why she was holding Rohnin's face like that...All that matter is that she felt GORGEOUS and loves her baby brother!








My camera WAS NOT working well when it came time to get her actual pictures taken and then both of my batteries died, so Addy was a great sport about going last so that mom could get a working battery up and running!


The little guy next to Addy was hilarious, anything you asked him to do, he did the opposite, Mrs. Laura was constantly tucking his shirt in, and he did not want anything to do with his brother during the picture...

We went to a n different gardening store and before leaving a got these cute little stud's to poss!


This is where we go when the tornado sirens go off...N-O-T fun my bathroom basically turns into a mini toy bin!

I actually did a little scavenger hunt but am still mad at myself for not taking more pictures of the kids on Easter...dang..my bad...

This is Addy attempting to carry Rohnin on her back...

A-T-T-E-M-P-T-I-N-G...

This little monkey has so much STUBBORN personality it is funny...BUT he loves putting on his big sisters shoes...


Car ride to the ???Strawberry fest???

They ran out of strawberries, we were soooooo bummed, BUT they did have strawberry shortcake and snow cones, and can we just say YUM YUM!


This sweet gal LOVES horses, who knows maybe one day she'll convince her daddy, to buy her one...BUT this horse was NO CHEYENNE!

She could have stayed on this horse ALL day, even though her ride only lasted like 5 minutes, to her well can't you tell she WAS IN HEAVEN!



Well he likes the idea of it but NOT IN it or on it...

BUT he did LOVE the mini goats and wee little piggie!


Addy had this in the bag...there were some kids that could not make it up this but Addy was a pro!

Addy waiting while a parent came to get a stranded daughter down!

BUBBLES......... BUBBLES........BUBBLES

We have, well had an awesome bubble blower, that broke the first time because of me and well maybe the second time as well, dang thing was a little complex to clean...hey it was one awesome day of bubbles though!!!

LOOK at those bubbles, they were amazing and Rohnin could NOT get enough! While the kids and I played with the bubbles dad, set up our new garden wagon! YEAH...


PULL Addy P-U-L-L...

The kids Loved playing on, in and around it


Rohnin, is afraid of nothing, have I mentioned that before...little stinker is in for a lot of injuries, hopefully not, but his poor head ALWAYS has some kind of bruise on it, poor guy doesn't even cry now when he bump his poor noggin...


I finally have some rose bushes, and some actual roses in bloom! Yeah sooooooooooo Prettie!!!! I love going out and seeing which ones have bloomed, I have a total of 3 BEAUTIFUL rose bushes! LUCKY me!

Since Addy's last day was May 5th, due to the fact that we were heading down to Mesa for the next month...I got this last snapshot of Addy with her Pre-school teacher Mrs. Nickie! Addy always told me how much she just loves Mrs. Nickie!
No comments:
Post a Comment