Monday, June 6, 2011

What an adventure...

First I have to apologize to family and friends of whom I did not get to see while I was visiting my home town...to say the least Addy, Rohnin and I ALL got extremely sick the last part of our trip which started with fevers, and then an emergency room visit, where the only thing prescribed was ondasetron yep it was NOT a good visit in the ER, due to constant vomiting, pink eye, fever and loads more...Yes it was not fun and I basically quarantined the three of us up at my parents cabin in Payson because of all the yucky clean ups and washing that was done...I did not even get to say good bye to some of my own family, or be able to see my new little nephew who was born on Friday...Yep I was truly bummed over that one, considering I asked her to try and get induced so I could see her new little man...So to those of you of whom I did not get to see I am so sorry...This roller coaster of a ride was NOT planned Nor wanted...BUT the good news is We are finally ALL back together and on a very slow mend from the worst! BOY did we all miss the Main Man in our life or what...We got back on Saturday and didn't even get to see Art until Sunday due to his call schedule...But boy was it a happy reunion!!!

Next I HAVE to note that I HONESTLY know My Father in Heaven was with me On Saturday, I was having major anxiety due to the fact that I had a LONG day of traveling not only by plane but a nice 3 hour drive right after the plane ride...I did not sleep at all Friday night because my brain was on over load with how I was going to accomplish every thing...There is NO question in my mind that the Lord was with me that day...Mine as well as other prayers where heard and answered...My older brother Ben gave us a ride to the airport at 4:15am and carried both my kids to the check point where sadly we had to part...I was able to get the kids to eat a little yogurt and made a potty break and then loaded the plane, a very nice gal offered to carry Addy who was struggling to walk up the ramp to our plane... then she basically passed out the duration of the plane ride...Rohnin had one "Contained" messy diaper and then he passed out the remainder of the flight....The hardest part for us all was the DREADED walk to the car, and it was soo sad, I put Rohnin down and he was walking faster than Addy, Poor Addy kept telling me to slow down but let me be honest my arms where on fire due to caring Everything and I just wanted to make it to the car, the drive home was a miracle too both kids slept the whole way home, if you know my kids, you know THAT a lone is unheard of...I stopped and bought Addy a big otter pop since she was refusing food and drink and I was soo worried about her...Seeing Arthur has been an amazing medicine as well! It is Monday and both children are finally getting better, my pink eye is finally cleared up and Rohnin has had some breathing treatments, and I am sooooo happy to report that neither children have thrown up since Friday! Yeah! I truly am so grateful to my heavenly father for making Saturday a smooth ride, because I was still battling my own fever and illnesses and I truly felt as though I was carried that day!

Last of All I have a TON of catching up to do but wanted you all to know how very grateful I am to the family and friends who house me and the kiddos during our traveling adventure to Arizona, Vegas, Utah, Vegas, and the Arizona we are so blessed to have such amazing friends and family! I didn't even get to be there with my handsome hubby on our 6 year anniversary, BUT I am hoping to post pictures of our crazy adventure soon, I am soo behind, but I have to be honest it WAS kind of nice not having a computer for 3 weeks, I found that it was sooo very nice JUST hanging out with friends and family and made me realize how important family time IS! SOO stay tuned pictures will be coming WHEN I feel like it...LOL! Have a WONDERFUL Day!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Glad you are back and feeling better.