
While in Utah the kiddos enjoyed playing in my grandmas gorgeous backyard! Her backyard has always been up there with my fondest memories of Utah! BUT the best part was just being around ALL of my family!

These are some of my beautiful cousins in Utah! Quincy and Lexie who really enjoyed playing with my kiddos!

My cute nieces Trinity and Lauryn!

Ha ha! For some reason any time my mom picked up Rohnin he would wiggle, fuss and eventually cry, this is him trying to get away...It wasn't until the very last week of our family adventure that he started to warm up to her, she was there helping him when he was really sick...

Look at this little stud muffin!

We all really missed Art...Pictures like this just aren't the same when he is not in them!

My elder sister and I this picture makes me miss my blonde hair...

ONe of Addy's many attempts at forcing a smile...Ha Ha Ha!

I have wonderful memories growing up with my cousins we were all close in age and I love that my nephews and nieces have that same opportunity! Lauryn may be older but Sierra and Lauryn are still best friends and cousins! Beautiful Young Ladies whom I love and miss!

These next photos were at my grandma Connie's Surprise Birthday party! Even though her Brithday was back in April we rallied the extended family together and all met up to throw her a wonderful reunion in her honor for her 80th birthday! It was so amazing getting to be with all my mom's side of the family! It has been a while!

Rohnin LOVES Lexie BUT this picture sure doesn't show it!

Family chatting and embracing we only get to see my cousins and grandma once in a blue moon so this really was a wonderful surprise for everyone!


This was one of the first pictures of my grandma when she entered the room!

My mom's only sister Margo who hasn't seen any of my family in years! She also threw was the main one responsible for putting this Surprise Birthday Party together!


My uncle Ross, Margo's Hubby, and My aunt Vicki!


Addy started screaming when I tried to get her to smile and well this is at the beginning of our family reunion, the only one missing from the picture was Art...He was hard at work back in AR...

More family chat time with my dad's cousin's...


These are my dad's cousins who also live in Utah in walking distance of my grandma Connie's home! It has been years since I have seen this side of our family and it was great!

Lottie...

I also got to stay with are amazing friends from Vegas on my drive up to Utah, This was also the morning when all the wonderful vomiting started with Rohnin! I didn't start driving to Utah until 3pm to try and prevent the fun from continuing...no such luck! But Katie was such an amazing help that day threw it all! Thank you again Katie for letting us stay with you!

Addy got a hold of my camera...

Some of my other cute girlfriends from Vegas met up at Katie's home for a little get together! It was soo great seeing them and their growing families!

Right after Rohnin threw up...N-I-C-E...

This little ADORABLE munchkin is Katie's cute little man, Diesel..he was so fun to watch I just love her kids...

Uncle Nick and Aunt Hannah were staying with Art's parents and to say the least both of my kids fell head over heals for Uncle Nick! He was so amazing with them both! It was soo wonderful seeing family, they usually are off at school in Provo, Utah!

This was at the Bentonville Airport hey anything to entertain the kids at an airport...Before we took off to sunny HOT AZ!
No comments:
Post a Comment