
Happy Birthday to one of the most special people in my life...Mom I miss you and LOVE you more than words can say! I wish I could be there to wish you a Happy Birthday, I wish I could be there on your special day, I wish I could be there to share in the Happiness, I wish I could be there to express My love for you...Just know in my heart that I am thinking of you, praying for you, missing you, hugging you and sending my love to you on this particular day...I am thinking about how grateful I am that you are my mom and that now that I am a mom the countless blessing and sacrifices you made for me, and your family to try and prepare us for the future...Thank you for all the effort you made in trying to help each one of us succeed in this difficult world, for those long ago sleepless nights, long and difficult Sundays, tears of joy and sadness, and for the love and patience that you so freely express! Thank you for EVERYTHING and then so much more!!! I love you mom and hope you have a wonderful and fabulous BIRTHDAY!
Love always and forever,
Jamie


No comments:
Post a Comment