
These are my two aunts, cousin, and mother that live here in Vegas! Aunt Trisha, Ryann, Aunt Vicki and my mom Wendy...They came baring gifts and wonderful food on Wed. It was wonderful chatting and eating and enjoying there company!

He is an incredible baby! The ONLY reason for this pacifier is because he "thinks" he needs to be eating ALL the time

What is it about this little nut I love so much!

Come on what can't ya love! She has her hair curled because we went on Mon. to Target to have baby pictures done with Addy and Rohnin!

But I do love it when her hair is curled like this...so dang cute! Dad prefers a pony tail...

Yep... I have gorgeous children!

A moment in time! This might strike a couple of people! On Arthurs birthday over 3 years ago I took a similar picture of him and Addy...I think this might be a tradition now...with each one of our children!

But we will also have the older kiddo in on the fun too!!! OF COURSE!

It can be hit and miss with Addy what can I say!


We had some laughs!

Don't quit your day time job though mom !!!

Look at these faces...I am a lucky lady!


This is our little Angel from above...both Addy and Rohnin are and were incredible babies, both of them alert and smiling, both with similar characteristics, both very mild tempered and Incredible babies! Sweet and cuddly, cute, and loving! Rohnin I think would, if I allowed him, eat every hour or two, and it is hard not to let him at times because he acts so dang hungry even though he JUST finish feeding....

But how do you say no to a face like this...It isn't easy!

Oh did I mention it is a little difficult keeping clothing on Addy at times...ah well kids will be kids!

These were some of my incredible nurses. the one on the right though is well my favorite...she was after all my delivery and lactation nurse...Cheryl... she was absolutely incredible and funny... Kathy is the other nurse that looked after me during my stay at Saint Rose Del Lima! It was awesome all around though, so I have to say thank you to all those who made my stay FABULOUS especially Cheryl my birthing experience would not have been so great if it was not for this great nurse! Thank you Cheryl!
3 comments:
Loving all these pictures!!! Your kids are so adorable.
glad to hear rohnin is a good baby! love all the pictures and i'm glad you've had so much family visiting.
i didn't know your mom lives in town. you guys look a lot a like. great update!
Post a Comment