Saturday, March 27, 2010

Getting the itch....

Well I know I have been slacking on the pictures and posting what can I say...life is fun and sleepy with two now!

So here is our little stud muffin or as Addy like to say "big guy" and dad likes to him the "chunk" and mom calls him just about EVERYTHING that is cute and adorable!



We had some family come into town and I thought I took more pictures but well it was Arts Grandparents and two aunts an uncle and two cousins stop through so we had them stop by and then hang out with them the next day at Green Valley Resorts pool! It was SOOO Great seeing family!

I don't like posting pictures of Addy like this but gosh she just DOES NOT LIKE CLOTHES and well my little lounger will find just about anywhere to lie down and rest...I just love her though and wonder if this is at all uncomfortable sometimes!
My mom came down visited us again the following week because I had a young sweet cousin pass away...So she helped us for two weeks drove home and as she was driving found out about my cousin whom she had just seen the day before and drove back the following Friday....We Loved having her though...
Thank you Grandma Connie for the Awesome panda be
What a little cutie...



So the weather is great and so are the parks...A friend told us about this new park and it is Awesome!


I look over and see this...All these kids and Addy is pushing this big old thing by herself...I went over to give her a push on it and the thing was difficult for me...I was impressed to say the least...
What more do I need to say I have beautiful children and am very blessed!
Does this shirt ring a bell anyone?? Snow family reunion...Art still wears his shirt all the time...


Yes he has been talking and smiling a whole lot more which is soo fun!

She really is a fantastic big sister!
We introduced my mom to Lindo Miecho Con before she left us and to say the least we had to go back again when she visited the following week! AWESOME MEXICAN FOOD....

3 comments:

F Montierth said...

Wonderful to see everyone one especially the little man! Good luck with the move for residency.

Kami Milliron said...

Aw, he is just perfect Jamie ! He is SO CUTE too : ) And you're right, you are blessed ! Glad to see you're doing so well. And life with two kids is sleepy - for sure !

daveandlisa said...

Your little boy is really cute just like his big sister! So how are you guys doing with preparing to move? Any luck finding a house or figuring out what kind of mortgage you want? Only some banks offer the physicians loan if you wanted to check that out. Bank of America used to, but stopped last year just before we wanted needed to do it (grrrrr!) but we were able to find it through Compass Bank. I can't remember all of the specific benefits to it, but one really good one is you do not have to pay PMI which will save you a good $100 or so on your payment every month. There may be some sort of break on the down payment, but I can't remember cause it didn't apply to us since AZ is considered a "distressed market" so it means you automatically have to put 5% down no matter what. But it's probably different where you're going. Call Compass Bank for details or google it online to get more info. Let me know how your house hunting it going!