Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Family trip to California!!! 1st two days!!!

This was at Sea world on the 6th...We didn't get to do Elmo's world when Art and I came here in October because it was ridiculously packed with people but it was dead this night which was great for us! Addy got to ride the rides two and three times and loved every minute!


Addy loved the rides that spun her around!

Shark reef!

Only picture I caught with one of the many whales behind!
Disney Land Yeah...Our first day, on the 5th of Dec.,was obviously spent at Disneyland Addy is a little unsure of Mickey up close and personal like this!
Just starting out!



One of Addy's favorite rides!

Another of Addy's favorites but I didn't have any with her shown....dang-it!


She loves holding "Choc-lin"...Chaplen and thinks we should name our little guy Choc-lin as well! He is such a smiley and happy little guy!
She is starting to warm up to the idea of Pluto up close like this!
Waiting in line to see Santa...
Still waiting...
AND HERE HE IS....

THis was one of the only pictures I have with all of my sisters kids smiling in! It turned out really cute!
Captain Jack Sparrow on Pirates of the Caribbean! After this ride Addy looks at me and said...That was pretty scary mom...
Heading back!
It was really neat seeing Disney land all lite up at night! These pictures just didn't do it justice!


This was just a S-M-A-L-L glimpse of what Addy was up too one day! She had not only attacked one...but TWO of my in-laws bedrooms with makeup powder she had found of mine...when I caught her she was trying to hide herself and the evidence of her fun adventure!!! To say the least this is one of the few I have actually taken pictures of...She just LOVES playing with mommies makeup!

She just LOVES playing in any clothes hamper!!!
This was a really cute picture...I was soo bummed it was blurry! It was a nice walk around the temple though!

No comments: