
This is Bosten our really great friends the Nichols little baby girl! Addy Loved laying next to her, she was soo sweet and tender with Bosten she just kept staring at her!


Addy's Easter outfit! I bought the hat for $1 and redecorated it to match her Easter dress!



Two Updo's I was grateful to get for their Prom night, I just love doing updo's they are my favorite!

We were able to go see Elmo in concert! Addy LOVED seeing them at a distant, BUT the second they got too close to her she began to wine and get nervous, silly girl! I can only imagine how she would have reacted if one of them had touched her!

We were one row from the back from the front row...it was so cool to see it up close and personal!

I had to get a picture with her Elmo balloon, the second we got out side a big gust of wind came
by and the balloon started attacking Addy, she started screaming and crying and I had to carry her down a huge flight of stars with Elmo balloon on one side and Addy on the other along with all the other crap I drag around! The when we got it home she managed to get it stuck in the highest part of our place and 15 days later it floated down, there is quality for ya!

This was the little girl sitting in front of us that Addy befriended!

Her special Elmo Flash light!



I was so amazed to see this in the yard aren't they beautiful, it is near impossible to
grow anything with the water here in Vegas!

Artichokes anyone! There were so many they broke the plant because they were to heavy to hold it up!

Dance dance dance!

My sister in law Kaeli showed me how to make tutu's, I LOVE how this one turned out, I still
want to dress up the tutu's a little more, but Addy LOVE'S wearing them especially
when other girlfriends come over to play! We gave one away to Paisley to remember us by because they both wore the tutu's around almost the entire time they were here at our place, it was supper cute, they jumped on the auto-man like is was the best trampoline ever! We miss you Paisley, A TON!



Here is a kiss to all of my family!

Park day!




I posted a couple of the routines her teacher has her do, she just loves her Princess Dance class
and getting all dressed up to go!


She couldn't quite make it down the mate, she kept rolling off or smashing her face into the mate
but as you can see regardless she keeps on smiling!



Random project yogurt candy pretzels and suckers!
1 comment:
Hey Jamie! Yes I totally remember you, how could I not! You were darling enough to wake up at 5 am to do my hair for my wedding and even warned me about not letting the little old temple women to touch it for a second! ;0) Soooo good to hear from you. You're daughter is darling! Kent just got done with residency for being a clinical pharmacist, so I can relate to the ever supportive wives of med students! Keep in touch.
Post a Comment