Saturday, July 18, 2009

Finally caught up this is how May and June finished up! Enjoy!

These were the two cute gals from the previous post! I forgot to show ya the back!


I think she always looks soo silly with this spot on her head because 1. she isn't very good at ballancing the spot on her head and 2. she usually covers her eyes with it!


This was one of our trips to the park with Paisley, Addy LOVES Swinging, especially
in these cool swings!



This is Michelle she was the one with the pink in her hair, the first picture,
she wanted BIG Curly hair for Graduation Day and I think we accomplished that
this picture doesn't do the back combing justice though! It turned out cute and stayed
in all night even after she wore her cap...NICE!


Every time Paisley came over this is how we were entertained, jumping on
our Hugh New automan, laughing, giggling, and ALWAYS wearing the tutu's!


A successful Hair day with Addy, I like her hair in french braids!



Park day with Addy and Daddy!


These were really cute pictures too bad they are a little blurry!



When we visit Mesa we find Addy wearing these AMAZING water boots of her Papa Rick's!
It is even funnier watching her attempt to walk in them!

Okay for some weird reason this picture looked normal and strait when I went to post it
it kept doing this, soo after trying to fix it and failing, you are just going to have to deal with it!
But Addy just Loves holding Boston, and she is smiling a lot more these days and is so dang cute!

These are our new couches, and YES they are enormous... the dark Brown recliner
was moved to Addy's room when Art surprised me with the Hugh automan
it was only $27 to upgrade to two sofa's that measure a little over 7 ft. long and well, add the
automan and we have a twin bed which is great for when company comes by, that and they are extremely comfortable and dark!

An unexpected visitor, we tried to catch it but no luck!

Have ya ever seen an artichoke flower? Well here ya go they are really pretty and
interesting to look at!

I don't know why, I Love eating artichokes but for some odd reason I never even
picked one off to eat, I kind of regret that now, they did look pretty tasty though!

Poor plant, just a little too much weight!

The day after we got our couches I woke up to this fun fort Art built for Addy!

No comments: