Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Baby!!!!!!! WHAT!!!!

Well I guess it is time to let the rest of you know that Our Family will also be added to in February!
Yep that is right I am Pregnant! Yeah, Woo Hoo, we are very excited for our new little addition to arrive...we do not have very much information as of yet, but, I am about 2 months along and due sometime around the 19th of February! I've kind of had a bad spout with being sick, but day by day we are getting through this interesting trimester! Addy has told my twice now that she wants a brother, kind of funny, maybe she knows something we don't, and that my tummy needs to get bigger! She was around Kathy and Kaeli when we were in Az and they both were VERY pregnant! Actually Kathy had her Baby the day after we left, we were kind of bummed about that! Kaeli is due in August! So these days it is BABIES, BABIES, BABIES for friends and family!

11 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

Congrats Jamie, that is awesome ! I am excited that you are due only 2 months after me. How fun !

F Montierth said...

Congrats! Hope Isaac will be as warm to the idea of a sister as your daughter is to a brother!

Kimberley said...

Congratulations! That's some exciting news!

Rylee said...

I feel awfully special to have learned this the day BEFORE you blogged it. :) Congrats again and thanks again for the cute hair cut!

Lanier Household Creations said...

Awe! How exciting! Congrats to you guys!

Kathy and Levi said...

We are so excited for another niece or nephew! We hope you start feeling a little better! We hope to see you when Art is away!!!

daveandlisa said...

Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting! Can't wait to see if it's a boy or girl! This is a great year in med school to be having a baby. Especially in February. All the craziness of interviewing for residencies and stuff will be over just before that and he'll be much more of a free man and much more relaxed. :-)

brettermcfetter said...

Congratulations! We are sure happy for you guys. Katie, Pailsey, and I sure had a good time seeing you guys. Thanks for everything.

Elder Salter said...

How fun for you! Does that make it easier or harder with Art being gone for the next 3 months -I mean having a new baby on the way to keep you and Addy busy or do you feel yucky the entire pregnancy? Either way, Sam and I would love to have Addy over when ever -you're welcome too. So happy for you guys.

wendilee said...

Congratulations!!!We are so happy for you guys!

Seegmiller Six said...

I haven't checked your blog in awhile- so Congrats! I aM SO excited for you guys! I hope you are feeling better. If you need some rest, let Addy come play at our house!