Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Well I am caught up again!

Papa and Nana, bought me this pretty pink dress...Thanks!


Yep I pretty much stand on EVERYTHING today it is my marker
box, but mom said I looked super cute, so I got away with it, again!

Yeah, Aunt Hannah FINALLY came to visit, and I enjoyed every second
and was very sad to see her go...WE miss you Hannah!
Well don't we all look pretty!
Yep I like to pose, once in a while!
This is pretty much what I do when family comes to town, I ignore
mom and dad, and "Chill" with my current favorites at the time
of visits!


I'M A BIG GIRL NOW, mommy wouldn't push me very high but I was soo
excited, I even tried letting go, mom didn't like that!

These are all of my little buddies hangin out together, they didn't really
play with us girls that day, they were doin "BOY" stuff!

WEEEEE!
It kinda looks like I am walking on Sam but I'm not, he was being silly
tryin to lick the floor, his mommy didn't like that either!

WOOHOO, I'm soo high WOOHOOOOO!

Well these are my infamous awesome boots! I wear them just about every where
with everything! They are about three sizes too big, but I don't care, I just love them
Mom won't let me wear them as much cause I got owies on my tose, from my boots
being too big...WHOOPS!

We went to a buffet dinner with out awesome friends, and I got some ice cream!
YUMMY YUM YUM!
Paisley liked to get on the floor and get into our bags, I just love Paisley,
I even know how to get to her house and ask mom almost every day if
I can go and play with Paisley!

Paisley likes to get just a little messy, so her mommy brings her a different shirt
Katie is soo smart, Paisley just has a hay day, but I sure love watchin her eat, she
is so silly!

HUGS, LOVES, and BUDDIES!

ANYONE want a sucker, good cause ya ain't gettin it from me!!!

These are my wonderful friends who I get to go over and play with!
River is on the far left, than of course Ziggy and her mommy Angela,
then there is Malibu, who just loves to babysit me, and then Safiar is in the
front!

Anyone want some popcorn! I just LOVE Popcorn and I got to share it with all of
all of my super cute girlfriends coming over to play with me!

We had so much fun playin, we all wanted to do bubbles, but Allison
got injured last time so mommy didn't think it was a good idea, DAIN-IT!

Silly Paisley kept trying to tickle my feet!

1 comment:

Ashley Harris said...

She is growing up so fast! It looks like you guys are having a blast!