Thursday, February 5, 2009

Picture Time!!! December 25th - January 31st

This was the only picture I am ( that was blog worthy)
out of a ton taken this last month!

Papa Ick and Nana Peggy came and visited us the
last weekend in January. I cried when they left!

I might have loved strawberries and whipped
cream A TON! I ate a yummy "VERY RARE "steak
that daddy made along with veggies and hot dogs...I can't
remember the last time I EVER ate this much, in one sitting!

Say Cheese Mommy!

Mommy let me have this amra, I just LOVED
taking it around with me, Mommy said I couldn't
sleep with it, I was kinda mad!

Uhh, I don't know who made the mess mom, but look
I still fit in the box, Mommy might have helped get me out!


They don't call me Pudding head for nothing!
I decided that my art was WAY more important
than eating it!

See Isn't it pretty! I might do this now everytime I eat
pudding!

Happy Girl!

Nana Wendy and Papa Brian came and visited us the
weeked of the 17th we went out to dinner a ton, and went
to this animal place that was enormous, My mommy had never
been to a Bass Pro Shop before so we had a great adventure there.

I even got to ride on Nana's lap for most of our adventure!

You can't see them but there were a ton of beautiful fishes,
in this enormous aquarium!

We were standing at the edge of a water fall it was soo pretty!

WOW THAT IS A BIG GIRAFFE, WOW!

Mommy lets me paint and I LOVE IT, I also like to
use any pen I can get my hands on, and love to use colored pencils
and stamps and play dough, Bubbles still rank pretty high in my book though!

Oh Sam he is such a good little guy, we just love having him over for
hair cuts, we get to play and hug, and play!


Yep he is silly too! Well maybe I am the one being silly....


Okay I DO NOT scrap book but I enjoy doing letter or cards
and these are the latest of my card making skills, I liked how they
turned out! It took me a while to figure out how to use some of the
fun stuff I have but now that I have my WONDERFUL Cricut
Machine it does most of the cutting for me WOO HOO!

Yep that is Chuckie sittin next to me, are ya jealous! This was my very first time
to Chuckie Cheese...I had a blast and I think my mom did to! We ate pizza, and
played, danced and climbed and won some weird tickets that mommy traded in for a pretty braclet and sucker!

I liked hitting these weird little things they kept popping up!

Mom and dadd kept laughing at me, I was so high!

Yep thats me in the cage, daddy didn't think I was going to make it all the way
up, But I did, I couldn't find the slide for a little bit and might have gotten stuck when
sliding down but all in all I had a great time...Thanks dad this was the BEST Family Home Evening Ever!

OH my gosh my mommy just told me that Paisley is going to move away and
I am soooooooo sad, I just love it when she comes over to play
We are going to miss you a ton...

Here are some more of my girl friends, that is Lilly to the left, Allison is
behind me and Hailey is to my right, they all live in Stephanie court with
me! Mommy always lets me have them over, when I am well that is!

Okay so I admit I am NOT a puzzle person at all but Art is and some of our
friends are, so when Levi and Kathy came in to town over New Years
they sat down and helped Art, and Celeste finish it, isn't it pretty!

Oh our little Angel is getting soo big this was her beautiful christmas
dress...she just looks so big our little girl is not a baby any more...

Yeah I thought that piling my toys up and then sitting on them was the
best idea ever, I would pile my toys into my new dollie cradle and then cover it with a blanket
they got cold...mommy kept trying to put my dollies in them but I didn't let her
my toys and fishies needed to be warm!

This is Christmas Morning right before I really dug into opening all
of my wonderful gifts!

WOW, Santa brought me all of this, WOW ohh mommy and daddy halped him
WOW!!! WOW!! YEAH !!!!!

1 comment:

Lanier Household Creations said...

Hey! We miss all of you guys too! We are doing great! Paul loves his new job, it's definitely crazy at times though! We do need to get together and hang out! It's been a while! That pudding picture of Addy is crazy! Soon Landon will be making messes like that! Oh the joys of motherhood! So how are you guys doing?