Well it is official we will be in Henderson this Christmas... We will miss seeing everyone but Arthur has a weird work schedule and traveling back and forth may be a bit much... I have been planning a couple of things to enjoy Christmas this year with just the three of us! I am planning on doing the Twelve Days Before Christmas, where each day we do something different together, either stringing popcorn, reading x-mas stories, etc. and of course the goodies making, although I am trying a couple of new things this year, I am excited! I have most of my Christmas done now it is the wrapping and fine tuning... That and figuring out how this is going to travel down to you all! Maybe Santa will hear my prayers!
Addy is soo funny these days, it is truly funny what she remembers:
-Arthur throwing the ball to her..
-Addy just missing the ball says--- almos almos (almost)
--I have just realized my wedding ring isn't on my finger and am PANICKING or FREAKING OUT in ward, trying to appear calm...
-Mommy wha happen, wa happen
I am soo grateful for Arthur, his calm and funny ways have a way of always making me laugh, and when I was in a state of tears and panic over the ring, he sent me a text that told me that I was more important than anything he owned, that ment so much to me...I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful & loving husband and incredible, beautiful daughter... Addy is so sensitive to all that is around her and is such a little sweet heart, and yes the big eyes definitely melt your soul when she gets hurt...She is a very precious jewel to Arthur and I!!! I love my family so much between my fabulous husband, incredible daughter, loving sibling,cousins, nieces & nephews, & caring/giving inlaws, life just can't get any better, and then our great father gives us amazing friends!Thank you to all for being a part of our wonderful life!
If only we could have two months of Christmas a month to plan, shop, & wrap and then another month to listen to x-mas music, enjoy the feelings & love of others, goody making, & of course the spirit and joy of being around those we love & cherish, Remembering Christ through out it all...
Don't worry, the ring was found! Thanks to some prayers and faith! Pictures will be up soon but until then...
We truly hope you All Have a wonderful holiday season, and a Very Merry Christmas!
We Love you all and will miss you at the various parties and dinners! Be safe and take care!
MAY 2024
2 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment