I was in a cleaning mood and thinking that my efforts were getting me ahead I would look around, at the newly disaster area, and feel myself getting frustrated, but then I would go and take Addy to the Potty and find myself laughing because Addy goes potty jumps of the seat, flushes the toilet while saying "BYE BYE" to her potty and then slamming the seat down to hurry and wash her hands so she can get her prize! Or yesterday for example, she was upset she didn't really want to go potty, but still went pi pi I hand her the toilet paper she wipes and then decides her face is dirty and wipes with the same toilet paper, as any potty training parent knows you can't get made and as I am frantically trying to figure out how to grab the USED paper she puts it back down into the potty like she always does, "FFEEWWW she's going to throw it in the toilet," but NOO she did it again (this all happened with in seconds mind you) so I shoved her hand into the whole and said DROP THE PAPER! Yes she washed her face with soap but she didn't seem clean to me, very weird feeling...I walked away saying "WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT, feeling tramatized," and my toddler went back to playing! AWE the joys of being a parent!
for a couple of days her mom just had foot surgery. Ziggy is now my little helper
when we go shopping...Best trip ever at the store all because Ziggy was there!
a different scene every year, All the flowers, were of course, real! Incredible!
let Art help her, Apparently she understood, do the work, get the
candy, she's a samrt little twinky!
So to summerize my days, Friday we went out to Prime outlet stores, and picked up some gifts for Addy's X-mas and my B-day, thank you again Katty for the gift and for driving, that was really far, but it was a fun moring spent with about five sisters from our ward, along with their youngest child...Addy had a tummy ache on the way home and Katty was wonderful she started singing and to say the least both girls stopped crying and started doing the hand movements! More cleaning bad night with Addy and another sleepless night, I got up on Saturday to make some goodies for the little watch party I had, mainly throwing it to see my wonderful girlfriends, the chatting and relief to not be down due to the fact that Art had a very long day at work, I missed his one phone call and well he didn't even get home until 7:30pm another 12 hour day with a 6 minute break...Yuck! But our new neighbors across from us brought me a gift and then invited Art and I to go over to Pei Wei's for dinner, Thank you Prichet Family! I got a second to myself to go and pick up some yogart, and came home to mopping the floor because Addy had thrown up! But just as I was finishing up we had our friends the Nichols stop by, they brought me a DELICOUS cheese cake from the cheese cake factory and we watched the office and played a game...At midnight I remembered our primary lesson and finished the prep at 1am! Thank you to my wonderful friends for the gifts, the cards/e-cards and e-mails, the company and wonderful friendships, you all made my day fantastic! Thank you for remembering ME!
Since I had another long night with Addy and woke up with a tummy ache myself, and since Art wasn't able to get a second with me yesterday he made me Blueberry muffins for breakfast, and is at church giving the lesson! Yum YUM and thanks Arthur! SOO I am home with our recoving sick, isn't it amazing how they jump around and well don't act sick until their tummy hurts...Gotta love um! OH I am still playing catch up on pics, so enjoy!





2 comments:
Wow, what a crazy week! Addie's hair looks so adorable! How on earth did you get her to sit still long enough to do that?! I hope she's feeling better. That's no fun taking care of a sick kid on your birthday :(
Speaking of which, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
Oh yeah, I forgot we share a birthday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jamie!!! Sorry it was a crazy one!
Amber
Post a Comment