It is interesting with Art gone in different surgeries and home when he isn't needed! He correspondes with fellow classmates so that he doesn't always have to be in every surgery, sooo it is great on days like this because he was able to be there for Addies last day at swim lessons today, which is always fun! But then there are the days where he has to be there from 8-6 and it makes for a very LONG day on his feet! He loves the doctors that actually interact and show him different things but gets very borde when all he does is watch....but it is far better than tests, and book work, any day! He just finished the Twilight Series and has a little free time to play his WONDERFUL video games and computer games!
I have been very busy with hair lately, but really enjoy it because I get a break from the mommy talk and am able to work with my hands, and creativity which is ALWAYS GREAT!!! I have soo many pictures to post, I want to do a slide show of our summer events, but need to figure it outfirst I guess that would help! So forgive me for not posting more pictures just yet! I am just starting the Twilight series on top of practicing my knitting, my never ending crochetting project, and the additional self-help book! But its what ever keeps ya going and happy right! I really have been enjoying adult conversations with the wonderful clients I have up here!
Addy is always busy, she LOVES coloring, and maybe too much coloring on herself at times, and being in her room alone, she is up there just playing and watching, the one Barney we own, and some times doesn't like us interfering so she closes her door... We are soo blessed she is sooo great with babies and is such an easy sweet little girl, we just love watching her new discoveries and little attempts at sentences, we are slowly introducing the POTTY to her so wish us luck with that! But for the most part just enjoys being at our level jumping around on our bed, sitting on our counter watching us prepare dinner, books, barney, and well the normal kiddey things! LIFE IS GREAT!
We LOVE it when we get to baby sit our friends little ones of which most are one and under! It give Addy great experience and I just love watching her get close and wave and blow kisses to the infants, she interacts so well, and is so soo cute with them! Thank you again for your support and congrats to arthur we just loved hearing from all of you! WE hope and pray that all of you are happy and well, and look forward to chatting with ya soon!!!
MAY 2024
2 years ago





3 comments:
You need to call / email me and let me know what happened since our last phone conversation : )
It is good to hear that your all doing so well. We cant wait to see you all again!
ART! Surgery is the BEST rotation! I'm so jealous. Congrats again on passing step 1. Now just infinity more to go. I take step 2 CK in 5 days and counting. Im glad you are doing so well out there. Enjoy surgery... it's the most interesting rotation ever, but it may just be out here at Howard. We see allot of cool stuff. It's like being on an episode of ER, but with WAY more gunshot wounds. Hope you are having a blast. I will be in AZ in a week for September and October. Maybe we can meet up one day?
- Dave Bennett
Post a Comment