Saturday, August 23, 2008

Potty Training!!!!!!!!!










So we are slowly potty training last week introduction to the potty, with familiarizing her with the potty lingo, and Of course the interestingly funny Elmo Potty training video, this week is training diapers and then next week it is into the training pants it has been interesting and of course there are the great days and the well "crappy" days! But she also seems to be changing in the fact that she is really testing me and well to say the least it hasn't been going so well, she just doesn't want to listen or obey so we are saying prayers more with her and getting down on her level to help get this frustrating little phase out of the way... okay let me re-phrase that I just put on the big girl panties because well you understand!!! Fun Fun...........

ART got his board exam back on the DO exam and HE PASSED AGAIN alittle above average SO WHOO HOO! life can continue we went out to Black Angus to celebrate last night! He is helping a family in the ward today move. He finally is starting to enjoy his rotation, there are two doctors he truly enjoys shadowing and are really great surgens ON TOP OF THAT HE GOT TO STICH a patient the other day under the doctors suppervision, he was very nervous and wasn't sure exactly what to do but the doctor started him and let him do a little stiching and then the doctor finished, the next patient went alittle smoother! Exciting! He also picked up a web camera for us so that we can see and chat with family Addy was soo excited to see her grandparents and then today we chatted with Uncle Levi it was great!

I am well reading the Twilight series on ALL my free time and loving the series! My girlfriend and I are working out at 6 am in the morning which although very early and tiring I get a work out in and feel better the rest of the day now if I can just get to sleep before 11pm I be doing great. We are planning a really quick trip to Arizona, My mom just had her first knee replacment so my grandma came down for her to assist in the recovery and Arthurs sister Hannah is also down visiting so we get a little family reunion over this next weekend!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! You sound like a busy lady! Potty training is so NOT fun, I wouldn't do it if I didn't want Ellah starting preschool in January!

Anonymous said...

wow! You sound like a busy lady! Potty training is so NOT fun, I wouldn't do it if I didn't want Ellah starting preschool in January!

Emilee said...

jamie, i love those gorgeous pictures! good luck with the potty! we are working on that and it is not going too well!

i get up at 6:30 to work out too, it is killer, but i love that i feel better all day, i cant do 6 though, for some reason that is just too much!

i love all your comments! i am not used to them! thanks!!!

Elisha said...

Yikes! Good luck with the potty training...I don't envy you! Hopefully she'll do well though! So don't you just live the books? I've joined the Twilightoholics anonymous club!

J,B,A,P Hatch said...

I am nervous for when I have to start training Adi, good luck to you! Congrats on passing your other test! Hope life is good for you. Check out my blog so you can see the new pic's of the girls!

Anonymous said...

OKay, seriously I'm so sad I missed you while you were here. We were at home, I tried calling you back around 1ish. I was outside ALL day painting Ellah bedroom furniture so I hadn't even realized you'd called. I wish you would have just drove by to see if we were here! Well I hope you had a nice time, we'll catch up for sure next time!!

Haleigh said...

Ahhh! Potty training... one of the greatest joys of motherhood. Email me if you need any words of encouragement.

I just made my blog private and I don't think that I have your email address. Email me your email address and I'll invite you.

haleigh5@cox.met