Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Passed Yeah Baby!!

I PASSED THE M.D. TEST, Thanks for all the support and prayers. I did alright considering that the day before I found out my study partner did not pass and I did not sleep the day before or the day after because I was so wound up. I didn't do too bad either. Thanks to everyone that answered the call.
Lots of Love,
Art

11 comments:

Caryn said...

Art that is huge! Congrats a million times over!

Kami Milliron said...

Hooray, congrats Art ! I can't wait until you are an official Doctor and you can give us free services ; )

Unknown said...

We're all proud to hear the news!!! We knew you could do it.
Grandpa Hatch

Holy Cow! Dr. Hatch!
Grandma Hatch

Unknown said...

I would have had you observe my surgery this week...if only I had known! Well, ok, maybe not. You're going to be a great doctor!
Love, Aunt Pam

Unknown said...

WOOT! WOOT! Congrats Art! We never had any doubt!! Can you please come home after you get done and make yourself useful?!!

Love Tons!
The Rohners

kemra said...

CONGRATS!!! what a huge accomplishment!!!

Ashley Harris said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're so happy for you! Great job Art, we knew you were going to pass with flying colors!

wendilee said...

Way to go, Art! Does that mean you guys get to move back here any time soon?

J,B,A,P Hatch said...

Congrats! That is awesome! We are so proud of you. when are you coming back down?

Elisha said...

Way to go Art!! We knew you could do it!!! How much longer Dr. Hatch?

Seegmiller Six said...

Yippee! congratulations! That is so awesome - way to go! By the way - How was the book? :)