Then a couple of days before her baptism I brought the 3 girls that were going to be baptised on Saturday to the temple to take a 'few' photo's!
Addy was then baptized on October 25th at 11am at the Stake Center on Brown Road!! It was such a wonderful day! We ended it with a light lunch with our immediate family at a nice park! It truly was a Beautiful day!
I had a sweet friend let me borrow her awesome camera and it was so much fun capturing these beauties!!
We could not be prouder of her choice decision to be baptized, it was a wonderful week of preparing as well! We went and took a tour of the newly finished Phoenix Temple and than had the Elders over for a little baptism prepping, Which she did awesome at! She had her interview with our sweet Bishop and passed with flying colors and although a little nervous entered the water and came up clean and glowing!!
Grandma Wendy got her her very first scriptures and Grandma Peggy got her the scripture case! Grandpa Rick and Daddy prepared all the wonderful food for the lunch, while I did a TON of prepping for her special day! She has been wanting a 'Finger Print Tree' for the longest time so I felt it fitting to paint one for her Baptism! It was such a memorable day!
It was so wonderful to see Addy interact with these other two sweet gals from our ward here!
Each family had someone involved with the program, Addy Asked if I could sing, and was honored and grateful for the opportunity to invite the spirit in (although I can not remember the last time I was THAT nervous and shaky, lol) SO very happy for our sweet and incredible Addison! She is and has such an amazing spirit about her! Love you my Sweet and Beautiful Addison!!
I would like to play catch up, but well my priorities have shifted and will try and play catch up when I can!
Thanks for Stopping By!!





No comments:
Post a Comment