The move...well glad it is ALL over in that regard!! But it may be a bit tough having all my stuff located in three different locations...but I will prevail...I have been feeling REALLY burnt out, and to say that Addy & Rohnin starting school, just in the nick of time...may be an understatement!!! We have been soo use to the quiet life, that it feels like those days are long gone now... I ABSOLUTELY LOVE being back home, the surreal has sort of worn off and the reality of being back around LOTS and LOTS of family has set in! Some things have been easy adjusting to, and others, well, not so much... The kiddos have started school & since there have not been a ton in the blogging community, I am finally at a point where I can think about making my blog private, more geared toward journaling my thoughts, since I am now around family they will not need to have this as a back up anymore! I liked how this was a way for me to post photo's and write about our life, but I never felt I could openly express all my thoughts and feelings, accurately... sooooo....
IF YOU WISH TO CONTINUE TO READ MY BLOG, AND ARE STILL INTO THE BLOGGING THING, PLEASE EITHER MESSAGE ME YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS HERE, OR ON FACEBOOK OR AT jamiemcghan@yahoo.com and I will be glad to add ya, I will go private in the next month or two (slowly) ha ha just to make sure I do not miss any of my "devout" followers!!
MAY 2024
2 years ago





1 comment:
How is my sweet addy doing? I have really missed her in piano lessons! Hope you are all doing great!!
Post a Comment