Wednesday, April 9, 2014

January & February Happenings! Random Reminders & Phone Pictures!


I can not remember if I posted these or not, But I love them way to much so if I did, oh well, I LoVe Rohnin's Soccer photo! It turned out Awesome! Look at those kissable cheeks! So Handsome!
Then there is my gorgeous, sweet little beauty, who is not so little anymore...


The craziness these two can create is amazing sometimes!
This was around the time that Rohnin showed us how scary 'croup' is in the middle of the night and we picked up another humidifier because both boys were having respiratory problems...scary was an understatement... It seemed like the kids caught one thing after another this last winter...It was rough, they missed over a month and a half of church, due to stomach bugs, fevers, croup etc...lots of laundry and I am so very grateful that season is coming to an end hopefully!
This little cutie still loves Valentines Day & this was her Box she wanted to make for her party! Lots of glitter! It also happens to be the name of one of her Valentines books that she enjoys reading!

The kiddos got a few things for the day of LOVE!
Yep My Little Mess! Love this face!
Where does the time fly to... Rohnin turned 4, while I was distracted... my kids are growing up way to fast... It is bitter sweet, I LOVE watching him learn and grow and he is doing so Awesome in preschool! His vocabulary has soared since he began last semester!
The kids LOVE waking up to the house being decorated!


Don't mind the bins...the first move was on its way! But he managed to ride his "blue scooter" around it all! His favorite color is??? You guessed it BLUE!
His favorite places to eat are Larry's Pizza & IHOP, he says the funniest things!! He LOVES playing Super Mario Brothers on the Wii & computer and May have a slight addiction to Mario Brothers in General, lol! But I love seeing him get excited or dance or laugh! He is always tuned in to my emotions and will be the first to come and give me a hug and kiss and try to comfort me...I just love this kid...he's a genuine keeper!


Yep this still worries me about his whole eye thing...
Art Got these beauties for me for Valentines Day!
Such a poser! Love his butt sticking out!
The faces these two make just make my heart melt!

We had a bubble sort of day it was fun watching them play together so well!

We are finally getting to enjoy the weather a little more...Park play dates here we come!




I love that Abram is finally big enough to enjoy the park! He was in Heaven!







This was the first time I ever rolled Addy's hair in sponge rollers, they turned out just as I remembered...Oh and I started to list things up for sale on my relief society page...most of everything I listed sold fairly quickly, which was AWESOME!
Yep I spent a while building this sucker, and they got to enjoy it for a while before Abram stared to disassemble it!


It was dress like your grandma day, My sweet Grandma Joyce is not doing so well, health wise, and Addy chose to dress up like her! Love this sweet girlie girl!

This was one of our ice storms it was so beautiful seeing all the ice on the trees!








Yep I just love my mes maker! it is a good thing he is so silly, cute and cuddly!

Another park adventure!


ANDDD this cute little butt!

No comments: