Sunday, May 19, 2013

Time flies when you are busy having fun!!

 So a week after Easter, due to the rain! Bryant Parks had rescheduled their Easter egg hunt...It was awesome...sort of...they did some fun games, and then an on going egg hunt...at first they just let the little ones go ahead and get the eggs and all the older children felt jipped...BUT then they brought out the boxes...and more boxes and well kids just started following around the "box people" cause they would literally just DUMP eggs on the ground and watch all the kids grab...It must have been pretty entertaining for those individuals...BUT the kiddos all walked away with a load full of eggs, and had a great time!

 They ended up giving us a box to put all our eggs in...lol! There were TONS and TONS and TONS of eggs...every child there walked away with TONS and they still had a 2 boxes left...it was awesome!!
 Addy had a blast, Rohnin liked the idea of it but was to nervous to stay in there...he may be my crazy little man, BUT he has ALWAYS been my cautious little man, hope he keeps that one when he is older!
 I Love to watch these two play, Rohnin is starting to see that he has a little buddy, except when Abram takes the toy he was wanting...I see Abram tease Rohnin and Addy once in a while too, it is pretty cute!
 We are All just so in love with this little noddle!
 I have been trying to capture him doing this for a while and finally had the camera close to were I caught it! I LOVE this, he does it every once in a while and it is soo dang cute looking at his face in this position...Such a little cutie! It is a little blurry, but hey whose judging...
 This is what Rohnin does to Addy most of the time...He just LOVES his sister, and can't help but tease and wrestle with her...I always hear her yelling "STTOOOOPPPPPPP It Rohnin" and then we have to remind her that that is his way of saying he wants to play and love her! Boys gotta love their energy for life and objects!
 Rohnin loves it when I build him a track! I have to admit it is fun watching him play with it for hours and then Abram comes in and tears it up and I hear Rohnin scolding him...
 I had made cupcakes for Abram's BIrthday and so the kids had a blast decorating them! One of our dearest friends was in the process of moving so we had offered to watch her cute little Austyn for a good part of the day! The kids had a blast!
 Group hug!
 This was the "clean" version...the end result was sprinkles EVERYWHERE and lots and lots of frosting!
 I LOVED watching him dig into his little cupcake!
 Love all his faces too!
 After this little adventure, we went over to Larry's Pizza and ate dinner with the Rollin's one last time! Gosh we miss them so much already! The kids had a blast and Art was finally able to meet us over there after a VERY long day at work... We opened a few gifts and kept Abrams 1st Birthday down to earth and family oriented!
 Rohnin is ALWAYS attached to either a train or car in had most of the day and night, and every once in a while asks me to take a picture of him with his car! So it is kind of fitting, since he brings there to bed, to the store to drop Addy off at school, to church...you get the idea... Everywhere...
 We had a laid back night where the kids did some painting and bonding, which is always fun to see!
 Chicken, bean and cheese nachos, which we ate outside and finished up with strawberry shortcake for dessert one night for FHE! It went over well!
 Interesting story...so 15 minutes before Callie got here for her up do, I was setting up and went to go get my curling irons, under my sink, were I also found a HUGE array of carpenter ants setting up a home, literally...their little larva and all, Uh No there was no sand...at first I thought the kiddos had dropped something cause I didn't quite put 2 and 2 together on the whole larva thing, so while Art (thankfully) is taking care of ruining their plans of a future home I am trying to keep the other kids occupied all while trying to set up for Callie, AND THEN I SEE ABRAM COMING OUT OF THE BATHROOM ALL HAPPY AND SMILEY, and I am thinking oh great...but NOPE it was Oh CRAP, literally...he went fishing in the kids poopie water, which one forgot to flush of course...Oh didn't I tell you that Abram LOVES to go fishing in toilet water...oh well it can be sooo fun...We are Always getting after the kids to turn off the light to the bathroom, flush the toilet, and close the toilet seat to avoid the fun adventures...I may have been a bit frazzled in the beginning on her updo for obvious reasons...Moving on
Callie had her senior prom and I got to do another up do...Yay! I loved how it turned out! She was soo cute too while doing her up do she would have Addy sit on her lap and play with her different games she has on her phone and showed her several different things, all while in the chair it was so cute!
 She looked gorgeous all dressed up that night too!
 Before this cute little guy got his lovely locks cut off!
 and After! All the boys got their fixer uppers for summer...
 Our little soccer player had her photo's, and she looked so dang cute if I say so myself!

 It has been so fun going to her games which we, as a family ALWAYS go and support her at! It is fun watching her team play! Very entertaining! Poor Rohnin is the same height as many of her teammates and doesn't always understand why he can't play with her as well! He is probably just as good, except for the whole he get bored attention span thing!

 Oh and look at my little beauties coming up!
 I love my roses! These are the three different variations and they are so beautiful!

 We were outside playing and weeding, and usually put Abram in the swing while we work, which he just LOVES and the kiddos love pushing him and think it is the greatest thing ever!
 This cute little "Flower" had a part in her school play and did so great remembering her lines that I had to of course make her a tutu and flower halo! they performed their show 2 times that day for the school and then had another show that evening for the parents...She looked soo dang cute! Unfortunately she didn't feel so great when she got home and laid down on the couch and passed out till it was show time, which of course made us nervous...we said that we didn't think it was a good idea she go, but she talked us into letting her go, and the fact that she a small part in the program was hard to say no to...Well, we earned the "parent of the night" award...at least she got through her lines and a few songs before disaster struck...yep she leaned over and threw up mid way through the program...it was SOOOOOOO sad...what started off as a fever ended up turning into oral thrush and left her out of school ALL last week...due to the fact that this poor little cutie could not get rid of the fevers...It has been a very long time since I have seen her in THAT kind of pain...she woke up almost every night crying because her throat hurt so bad...so sad...BUT after a few weird misdiagnosis, of it possibly being mono, strep, or walking pneumonia... Art nailed it from the very beginning and proved it, when he ended up prescribing and treating the thrush, which the doctors missed...Thankfully she is FINALLY going back to school tomorrow... YAY!
Love this little face...yep he likes to get into trouble...
This was one of those days...





Finishing up our Easter events...gosh I guess I get behind sometimes...we did some eggs, and then made some fun jello molds!



The kiddos got a few items for Easter
We got them all dressed up for Church!
Took a few cute photo's...
and went to remember why we truly celebrate Easter!
I sure do love my family and the two little stud muffins below!!

1 comment:

Kami Milliron said...

I LOVE your family ! You and Art have such beautiful kids. We miss you guys !