Tuesday, March 12, 2013

We have a Crawler...Yay!

So Yesterday was a bit crazy, but we survived! Addy had a dress rehearsal for her schools talent show, in which she is playing Au Claire De La Lune - blind folded - and she has another little dancing part in the show as well so we were busy for the first half of the show figuring out the details and fine tuning a few issues! She did Great though when it was her time to shine! Right after she finished her piano solo, we rush out to try and make the last part of her soccer evaluation! I think she was more nervous for the evaluation than her performance, me on the other hand was trying to keep it together, nerve wise, in regards to her performance and how prepared and ready she was! We are excited for both, to say the least!

While we were taking care of Addy business, Daddy was taking care of the boys, I had seen Abram move forward, crawling a little, earlier that day (March 11th). BUT dad picked up on that as well and went to work for a sweet surprise for me once we got back! Abram is a little thinker, and takes his time with things, which I LOVE observing, so he has taken his sweet tie with the whole crawling adventure. So at first he didn't want to cooperate, BUT after mom got on the floor and coxed him with a few things I got to see, up close, my sweet little squeaker officially crawl towards a toy! Art said that he was into everything and, well, we all know what this stage brings! I just caught him with a small plastic door stopper in his mouth. We are drilling the kiddos in keeping small, tiny items up off the floor and the baby proofing is in motion! BUT I love seeing him explore and enjoy reaching his target! I will post pictures soon, we have a crazy busy week and it may have to wait till after spring break...we'll see! Maybe I'll talk Art into posting a video or two up of our crawler and performer! But until then I hope you all have a great spring break and A Happy St. Patrick's Day!

1 comment:

Seegmiller Six said...

How exciting! I can't get over how big your kids are getting! :)