Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Question to my blogging friends?? Do I or Don't I Continue to BLog...

This is a matter of me continuing my blog, so apparently I post too many pictures...so bummed about this...so I guess I am at 100% of my storage and it won't let me post any more pictures UNLESS I start paying a monthly rate...Has this happened to any of you and what have you done? This is a first for me and I am wondering what I did or didn't do to run into this mess?

Is this a matter of me printing off some books and then deleting that year or something? I am not sure what I need to do...part of me is willing to pay, but, part of me is, well, wanting to find another way so I don't have to pay a monthly fee??? What are you all doing in order to keep posting pictures for friends and family to see??? Help...

Oh and I have NEVER printed off a book before and am not sure who to go through or how to do so. So PLEASE inform me if you have done this and who is a good place to get a book printed off that won't cost an arm and a leg to do it?? I am just a little frustrated and need some advise, thanks ladies you can call me too if that would be easier...sorry I am kind of at a loss...

2 comments:

Emilee said...

storage is cheep, like 5 bucks a year with google, that is how i pay for mine so i dont have to delete anything.
i get a pdf from blog2print for 7 bucks, then print that pdf at lulu for usually <$60 and i always can find a promo code online too. whole process is less than an hour and no formatting, all automatic.

Andrea said...

I have never ever heard of this, and you know how many pictures i upload. I do use photobucket as my host for my pics. I pay $2.99 a month for that.