Saturday, December 8, 2012

I love Rohnin!!

So I was asking Rohnin to wash his hands after eating some "Puff" Cheetos and he wipes his hands on a napkin...I then told him he still had orange on his fingers...so he starts licking them, I said "No Rohnin you need to wash them" he turns to me and says "Mooommm I DID" and walks away...apparently licking your fingers Really good qualifies as clean hands for him!!! I call him my "destroying scientist"!! He is always dumping or mixing things like, cereal, drinks, etc. into other containers, or out onto my carpet for better coverage...and he wonders why I get upset!!! As I come upon his messes I usually find him hiding from me! Then it goes something like "Rohninnn Hunter Hatch You DOO NNOOOTTTT dump your cereal out onto the carpet, you eat it in the kitchen at the table, you need to come and pick all this up right not..." He then continues to stare at me...with a "but why mom, it is just fine on the carpet kind of stare." Today it seems like it is going to be an off day for him...which mean he is EXTRA stubborn and moody!!! Yes, my little Ronnie can be a handful, and make some of THE BIGGEST messes around, B-U-T, he can also be the sweetest, cuddliest, funniest little rascules around! WHICH DOES tend to help even things out! He always has something funny to say or do for that matter! While in Arizona we went to visit Arts Grandparents and not 5 minutes into our visit he starts to strip off his pants and shoes! We all start laughing...He does this at home but has never done it in others homes, 'I told them he must feel pretty comfortable with them to share this little treat with them!!' Yes he is always full of surprises and dance moves, but he can also Shout/Sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star so sweetly any time Abram cry's, or he'll find his pacifier and put it in his mouth or inform me when Abram needs me or falls over, or when Abram starts talking to him! Rohnin IS a lover and a fighter, He LOVES Addy and Abram so much I love watching him interact, whether it is mimicking us, following Addy around or giggling at something Abram does, Rohnin has a big heart and is a big part of our family! Good or bad there is NEVER a dull moment when Rohnin is in the room! I love you Son it looks like you will always be mamma's "destroying angel"!!

No comments: