Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Rohnin Happy Happy Birthday!!! To Our Very Special Boy!

Two years ago, today, they placed a sweet, adorable, cuddly, little newborn in my arms, and I immediately fell in Love! My silly, sweet, screaming, loving, cuddler has soo much life and love, I am so very grateful the Lord placed him in our family to love, grow, and explore with. I learn something new everyday with this handsome little nut! Happy Happy Birthday to my adorable son...Rohnin! You are such a big and special part in all our lives! You keep us on all our toes, are VERY capable of making the Biggest and worse messes around, can dance up a storm, make any girl smile or laugh, live by food, literally...Love everything there is to love about your sister, cars, trains, and books, But are simply Adored by BOTH your Loving parents!
Opening Gifts today from Grandparents, Addy, Mom and Dad!
Enjoying some serious Pizza time at lunch today!
Our little missionary!
On his Blessing Day!


Rohnin's Grown in soo many ways here are just a few that I don't want to forget!!!

-You randomly always find the Book of Mormon and flip through pages, occasionally putting up a good fit until I let you bring it along to were ever we are headed that day! You already are a little missionary!
-If you are at all hungry you are a BEAR until you are fed, and unless you know the signs, like I doo, well I figure it out pretty quick, with all the Yelling Noo's...
-Once you eat you are back to your happy go lucky self, who tends to dance and sing after eating, because your tummy is once again full and happy!
-You Love to sit on mom or dads lap watching what ever we are watching, and hardly move, which we BOTH LOVE...
- You LOVE reading books before nap time and bed time especially about Cars and Thomas the Tank Engine, or Marley the Dog!
-You love wearing Yellow socks, which you only have 1 and a 1/2 pairs that actually have yellow print...
-You mimic just about all the words we say these days, which means a little less screaming from those cute little lips!
-You can shove a TON in that little mouth of yours, today you were starving when you got up on your Birthday, Which is NEVER a good thing, but once we got to "Larry's" you shoveled down 2 to 3 pieces of various pizzas that we were all impressed! They also offered to sing to you once Addy annoucned that it was your special day, and you just about Glowed as you rocked back and forth with the sweetest happiest grin on that handsome face of yours! You even tried to sing along!
-You love Anything and Everything Addy does and are always competing to be first, on top, or next to mom or dad...
-You are one tough little cookie...one minute you are happy and sweet the next you are fighting, hitting, bitting, or screaming at any one of us, if you do not get your way, are hungry or tired...
-You Love playing outside with everything including lots of mud or dirt...and are in Love with Dogs! One of these days we will have one and I think you will be just like your father, in that love!
-You love to wrestle with your dad and Addy, I am not the biggest fan of all the moves you do but I LOVE watching and laughing at my children giggle and crawl all over their father whom they adore!
-You are a mamma's Boy, you are always soo sweet and tuned in to what ever I am doing...You have to have me put you in bed and usually put up such a fuss if I don't your dad usually gives in and calls me to the rescue!
-You give the best kisses and "pat pat's" when you want to, BUT almost always have one for me or Addy!
-You blow raspberries on my belly when ever we ask you where your baby brother is...
-You LOVE taking Medicine and Vitamin's...Which we are VERY Careful about due to the fact that you can open the darn "Child Proof" lids once you set your ind to it...
-You Love taking rides in daddy's "ConCo"

This is just a small glimpse into the joy and fun we have with you every day! We absolutely LOVE our little Chunky Monkey, who is curious and loving in soo many ways!

Happy 2nd Birthday, We LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!

2 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

He is such a CUTE boy Jamie ! I love that excited little look he always has. Absolutely adorable : )

Ashley Harris said...

Oh my gosh he is so adorable!!! I can't believe he is already 2!