Friday, December 23, 2011

Decor Show...Keep scrolling down, there are several posts I've completed tonight! Enjoy!

Since my family lives soo far away I decided to share my decor with them! This Year I did it ALL, that and I am STILL wondering how? I LOVE it when My kiddos wake up and ask when we will decorate for Christmas! I love their expressions when its all put up and done! So this is what the inside areas looked like this year!





Can you believe that Christmas eve is tomorrow...Holy Cow it has been a Crazy month over here! But we managed to read several Christmas stories, drive around looking at Christmas lights and of course x-mas shopping and all the fun that comes with treats, parties and the festive fun that comes with the holiday!


One of the many Projects I have been working on was for my neighbor who I found out back in November does upholstery She saw my tiles with quotes on them and we decided to barter, tiles for reupholstered dinning chairs, one down 5 to go and I am SOOO happy with the result this is what the remainder will look like! Yeah oh and that shine is plastic, she lined it with plastic to better protects against little hands and the never ending falling food! I am SOOO excited!



Art has been off this week which has been soo nice considering the many Christmas parties we have had! We are also baby sitting our firends two BIG dogs, which the children are ECSTATIC over... I fore-see SEVERAL ADDITIONAL loads of laundry though and the out come of this adventure could be pushing us closer to having our own dog, although I am saying NO, still, due to the little one coming, I hope it is enough!

No comments: