
Playing with the Helicopter Santa gave Rohnin at Addy's New Preschool party!



In Jan. Addy will begin a New Preschool and we are ALL excited, These are the students she will be around for the remainder of the year! Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for the AMAZING gift of knowledge and fun!






Mr. Rohn trying to get in on the singing action!

These are the gift Santa gave Addy at her party, how did he know? He must read minds or something!


They made an adorable hot pad that they pressed their hands on and turned in to Rudolf!

This little guy LOVES Spaghetti O's BUT MAN can he make a HUGE mess of them, I did not show you all of it, it was all down the wall and ground when I cam e out of the bathroom!!

The kiddos enjoying their super gifts Santa gave them!

This was taken at her other Preschool! Santa is showing some "Legs" ooh la la! The kids got a kick out of the fact that Santa for got his bag and bells! Silly Santa!

We went to a breakfast and got some snazzy photos of the 'Big Guy' gosh how does Santa look soo different in each picture, Oh they must be Santa's different helpers!

He was a busy bee at Addy parties! My two Handsome men!

He was being camera shy But man he looked all Christmasee!

This was taken right before we went into church!

Pucker up grandparents, this kiss is for you!

I LOVED ALL of these photos so you may get an eye full!



Love it! Love it Love it when they play nice together, it is the BEST!




This was just one of his cheesy faces he pulled at our Ward Christmas party!

Yeah, Yay, whoo, hoo, I have a laundry light again! Whoo hoo, boy did I miss this light! I plan on posting the "NEW" family photos after this post, I had to play catch up first! Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment