
This is Rohnin's game of choice, Roll the ball, bounce the ball throw the ball, he doesn't care its a ball, but ya better not take it...

Yep he is a mama's boy and I love it but I think we both struggle with it when its time to make meals! He was made because I wasn't picking him up...

This is me in the kitchen trying to cook and well the second this boy spots me he starts yelling at me, like I can't hear him or something, we are working hard on this cause it can be, how should I say this, obnoxiously loud when you are trying to have a nice family dinner and he is yelling at you for more food, which is pretty much the entire meal! Hey I am not knocking this little eater though...I LOVE ME A GOOD EATER!

It is so hard to stay upset at this little guy he is such a sweet and tender little man...I love that he is sensitive, and cuddly and so dang adorable and funny!

Hooray for a new computer chair! We LOVE it and so does the kids they love spinning in it especially this little noodle!

I love his faces he makes...it make me wonder what is going on in that little mind of his!

I had a cute little gal come over with her sister and friends from church! I also cute and color all three of these three lovely ladies! This is Aryn up-do, they were running late and so I stepped in and helped them finish up, Nicole asked me ahead of time if they could get ready over here, since she was already getting her hair done by me, bartering baby sitting is so wonderful! It was fun and brought back "High School" memories!

This is Nicole, she brought me in a picture of this cute up-do and since it only showed one side we improvised this side!

The other side of Nicole's "Do"

Since her younger sister Denah wasn't old enough she went with Nicole's friend Aryn I just loved all their dresses! they are all such sweet girlie's

Addy was getting her p.j.'s on and this was on the clean clothes pile so we quickly threw it on Rohnin and all laughed as Addy was a little confused as to why Rohnin was wearing he p.j.'s

Aww my three little computer addicts, I love that the phones and computer are always was draws their attention away from just about anything they are doing!

Yep she tries, unsuccessfully, to pick him up can you see the strain on her face...poor gal all she wants to do is hold her brother or pick him up...N-E-V-E-R has been able too...

These were a couple of picture from a gift he received later, he still wasn't sure what to do with it, but loved what was inside!

We were planting some of the V-day gifts in the yard and I gave Rohnin a sucker, since it was his B-day and all, well to say the least crawling and grass and suckers don't mix and the poor guy was soo mad at Art when he took it away to clean it off that he wouldn't even take it back after the cleaning, he was man and the saying "Its my Birth-day and I'll cry if I want to" fit right in!

Addy also had her V-day party at a bounce house, on Rohnin's Birthday, and she had a blast to say the least!

Yeah I finally got my first rose bush! I LoVe Roses, but man the thorns on the day beauties are pretty scary, Art made blueberry muffins in our fun muffin top pans! Yummy, yum, yum!

Addy literally asked me EVERY day if it was V-Day and Every day I replied no, it was honestly worse than X-mas...She would get frustrated too and tell me that she has been waiting a really long time, well this was the first Valentines day I was glad to see come and go! I think she had a different impression of what the day was "Supposed" to be like...

The fun decorating, I have also come to the conclusion that is I am in the mood to put up decorations, I will put them up I have decorations for every holiday but can get a little over whelmed so I am just going with the flow these days and if I can tell Addy will enjoy than I may or may not put them up! So another words I have not gotten around to putting up St. Patrick's Day Decor, and am still debating...

It was amazing how much it snowed that day I think it was 8 inches, and by the next day had melted a ton and was almost gone by the 3rd day...the weather is soo crazy here I also have to Add that I felt my first earth quake last week which at first I thought was a tornado, thank heavens Art was sitting there with me, but I REALLY HATE HAVING TO WORRY ABOUT TORNADOES AND EARTH QUAKES...The earth quake was 80 miles away from us and was a 4.7 with an after shock of 3.9...creepy, scary, just not fun...

It was so cold they only lasted one ride around the neighbor hood even as bundled up as they both were...


Rohnin's first fun dip experience!

Addy loves feeding him things!

I love how much these two love each other! Addy is becoming quite the little mommy/tattle tale, which of course can be good and bad!

Just hanging out is our p.j.'s


He loves sneaking in to Addy's room and playing...She is starting to understand this and now locks her room so he can't come in to make messes, she locked herself in the other day pretty funny!

She is getting pretty good at puzzles!

Random park day pictures!

I always feel bad if I have done a post and not included as many of my Addy's photos as I have My Rohnin photos! I just love my two angels so much...I am really so blessed all the way around! She really loves these boots and tries to wear them with just about everything! Gotta love my girlie girl who on a daily basis reminds me that her favorite colors are pink and purple!
No comments:
Post a Comment