Yep how can you not laugh Addy was watching one of her favorite shows, "Cat in the Hat" when she sighed and told me this...it was pretty cute!
Now on to the fun stuff...Snow, snow, snow! Since I am a native to the great state of Arizona snow is awesome! BUT you usually have to go to Payson or the higher elevation towns to play or go skiing in it! SOOO living in it is a whole other exciting adventure for us...BUT I ABSOLUTELY LOVE it! I love how the houses look completely different covered in a white glow, I love how Addy gets excited to go out and play in it...I love how I get this sweet antisipation for the snow days that are passing through and the amount of snow that comes with it! I love having Art home to play in it with us! The down side, well the clean up, of course, the first big snow fall we made the "silly mistake to NOT sweep the drive way and it turned into a nice slippery mess that I fell down hard in...driving in it, not so fun, and a messy clothing spread, and the pre-shopping for food in a crazy store of people! BUT I still have that "little girl" Excitement that I felt when I was a little girl when I look out the window and see a ton of snow falling! We only get a couple of snow days a year here but I will take them and enjoy the feelings cause and antisipation they bring in the end are worth it! I love the cold!
MAY 2024
2 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment