
While I have been trying to catch ya up with pictures, life keeps on going and this last week seems to have flown by with lots of things Rohnin has done for the first time...one night as I was doing dishes, he started pushing himself in his walker (backwards) he rolled over by himself on one of Arts "many, ha, ha"days off!! AND he is sitting up better and better every day! He sleeps through the night, woo hoo! He is also VERY vocal now...and he always is laughing, smiling, or yelling at someone, mostly me! I LoVe that when he is upset he looks around for ME, I also have started feeding him baby cereal before bed time which he has already learned, very well, to shut his mouth, or not swallow, so I have resorted to two swallows of water and shove in some cereal method, I went two days without feeding him cereal to try and see, but he didn't sleep through the night BOTH nights SOO I weighed the odds and cereal won! He Loves his puff cereal and water, and shivers EVERY TIME he swallows baby food, to say the least his feeding time is eventful...BUT..................................

I lOvE how I can do just about Anything and he will laugh, I LOVE how he giggles when Addy waves a soft flower in his face or how when we are sitting together reading books he tries to eat or grab the book or anything close to his mouth...he is getting better and better at pulling Addy's hair and how when I am in the kitchen I hear "ahh, A whittle help here pwease" when Addy has been getting too close to Rohnin's hands, and he grabs on to her soft fine hair and won't let go! I LoVe how Addy ALWAYS wants to play pirates in his crib with him when he first gets up or sit next to him, or just be near him and do things with him! She Loves helping him, like tonight she tried to give him a drink of water from the straw, unsuccessfully, but good effort! Or if he is crying she automatically starts singing or gives him little baby puff cereal, which he loves, or turns his toy back on if he is yelling, or tells me to be quiet when he is sleeping! She truly is a sweet angel to him! She will turn him around in what ever he is sitting in if she doesn't want him to be a part of what she is doing BUT other than that she really is a sweet sitter to him! ..............

Addy gave her first talk in primary and did Fabulous I practiced a couple of times with her the week before and she got right up and did GREAT! Arthur even came strait from work so he wouldn't miss her first talk, which was so sweet he was in his scrubs and everything! We also started her in private swim lessons today and she did awesome! She is going to be starting preschool and dance in August and we went to the library for some fun activities on Thursday...She has grown a little taller and still LoVeS to help me whenever i am in the kitchen and I started playing Eye spy with my little eye, hang man, tic tac toe, and connect the dots, i also let her play painting games on PBSkids.org, Which she loves to say randomly "mom can I finish my game on PPPBBBS kidzz......dddddddddddotttttttt.org Art also put some games on his new phone and he lets her play on his phone occasionally, when he IS home that is!! Addy --M-I-G-H-T-- have said her first swear word yesterday, --which --might have maybe slipped out of my mouth after I missed a turn--whoops--and which I corrected with Oh Skunk instead RIGHT after I heard her say it and realized I might need to work on my language skills a little more in the car...What can i say, you miss a street here and you literally have to drive a mile or so to turn around or figure out how you will get back to where you were supposed to be...I did feel bad, and there really is no good excuse to swearing...I didn't even tell Art about it and he will probably read this before he does find out...

As for Art and I! We are pretty much moved in minus a few boxes here and there, but now it is decorating and picture hanging so there is ALWAYS something to be done with the house, and Arthur is going to build a closet and put in a few more shelves and we just got our new gates up so our yard is FINALLY enclosed! I really do love our home and where we live and love that we live in a cult -a -sack and don't have to worry about speeding cars, --our neighbors were out with their grand-kids teaching them to ride bikes, so we decided to join them and let Addy ride her bike and scooter around, they have a little grand-daughter who is the same age as Addy, Katie, and I think there will be some play-dates with her very soon! We also had a ward pot-luck on Sunday which was fun, because it was the first Sunday since Art started work that he was able to come to church with us, Yeah! I REALLY Do miss having Art around...Residency life is awful, along with the hours and I still don't know how he does it on his "on call days" But I make him a lunch every night before I go to bed, in hopes that he will think about home and smile, that and eat something, to help pass his days with out us, heck-- or coupe with the crappy long ones, slowly day by day, hour by hour, we ALL are adjusting to our new home and life... we are definitely busy and enjoying life here in Benton when Art IS off! It has definitely been a challenging NEW adjustment in our lives here not having Arthur around...but we sure are lucky and have seen little miracle here and there since we have moved here and we certainly are blessed with the most amazingly talented, beautiful, incredible children...that is FOR SURE, the rest, well, we will figure it out when it comes! In the mean time...Have a wonderful week and thanks for stoppin by!
1 comment:
Isn't is a blast to see the little ones interacting! Unfortunately being a live doll isn't always fun but it's cute to see the nurturing side of the sibling! Good luck with the residency. I felt like I became a single mom through it ... it was wonderful once Kent got a job .... then he was called a Scoutmaster so I'm bad to single momhood. You can do it though, so many women do and after it all, the men always say they their wives were a 'helpmeet' in EVERY way.
Post a Comment