
Gosh we have the cutest kids!


So I am catchin us up month by month...this was our saying goodbye, graduating, family time month right before we moved out to Arkansas! I know I say this a ton in this post but Thank you again to EVERYONE for all your support, love and guidance we really could not have done this with out any of you, so thank you! We miss you all soo very much...


We got in some cabin time while Art was in Arkansas signing on the house it was soo great to be around everyone one last time! Lottie had just gotten up from a nap and was soo sweet to Addy she really wanted to play with her and was trying to coax her down...

I got to play with these two adorable boys while Kaeli and John took Lottie and Addy to the river to float on a tub, which lasted all of 2 minutes, literally!


They were in and out pretty fast...


Addy and her buddy Trinity!

N-I-C-E Addy wasn't in the mood...can ya tell...I still can't get over how big my adorable little niece Avery is...isn't she a doll!

I also got to see my dear friends Ashley and Kami and their cute kiddos while in AZ Addy played shy the ENTIRE time while the other kids played on the tramp and in the mud...

Addy on the side lines...while

Katie, Douglas, and Ethan played in the mud...

I just LOVE this hug...we miss everyone soo much...

My two favorite little men! I got to go over to Johns house and watch Glee with him...we had a blast, he made us popcorn, dinner, smoothies, and Addy and I got to ride around on his SWEET little dune buggie!


Lottie and Chappy are Conked out... soo cute! Rohnin was getting some Uncle time!

The three AMAZING, MOST FABULOUS men who moved our crap out here! Thank you again...

The truck only went 60 miles an hour and broke down THREE times, by the third time Art made Penske tow the moving trick the last 160 miles...the kids NEVER would have made it...So thank you again to Rick and Ben for all their help!

The Johnson's also came over and helped us pack up some of our mess, again thank you it was a mess and a half and your help was fabulous!


Our great friends the Lunt's came by and helped us pack up so we all went out to dinner one last time...Thank you as well for you awesome help...We miss you guys!

This is kind of out of context but this was after Arts graduation, we got some great pictures with our amazing friends the Johnson's!




Our proud Family... of Arts amazing accomplishments over the last four years in Vegas!

The two most amazing grandparents who really did support us through this whole process...Thank you, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for ALL you did for us during our four years in Vegas! We truly could NOT have done it with out you! Thank you just doesn't seem like enough for the gratitude that Art and I feel towards you both...you helped us in SOOOO many ways and saw us through to the end... Thank you!
Both of our parents were able to come as well as Arts brother Levi and his wonderful grandparents made it to his graduation! Thank you again for your support and Love!


Art's graduation! We were and still are so proud of how well he did in medical school! Congrats again Babe!


One last pose from all the wonderful buddies Arthur had in Vegas! We hope there lives and families are doing well and surviving residency...

Ohhh our buddy Sam...We miss this little guy a ton...One last kiss... When I was posting this Addy said that she wanted to play with Sam tomorrow...She really does miss her friends & family... His mom Jenny came over and helped us do some cleaning and was sooo incredible...thank you again Jenny your help was sooo wonderful!

But we managed to have one last play date with Sam before we left to Arkansas, this is the two of them playing Doctor

Sam showing me his temperature...

Addy has such a great love for this little guy...as do we!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment