Rohnin got circumsized today forgive the spelling apparently the computer doesn't know how to spell it either...ha ha...
Anyways, We had Arthur and Brett give him a blessing the night before, as well as myself, I was nervous for the little guy...I could only nurse him until 2am and then he could only have clear liquids until 6am but it was a rough night for me soo his last feeding was at 4am... he was really happy at the hospital though... little did he know what was coming... they took him back and an hour and twenty minutes later I was holding my sweet little guy..he did great and is sleeping it off, he has only been up maybe a total of an hour or so since the procedure, poor guy, when he is up he is pretty cranky, I don't blame him... I think I did pretty good all things considering it is pretty scary though your mind really wonders when you know they have to sedate your little ones...but I really tried to put this in the Lords hands and so far so good...he had an extra layer of skin that had to be removed sooo they couldn't do it sooner...dang it...sleep away little man it will get better...
MAY 2024
2 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment