Thursday, April 15, 2010

Funny...

So Addy has been getting in trouble for not listening...and Art and I were in the kitchen tonight and I asked Addy to come and pick up her belongings in the kitchen...
her response........."Yes, your highness"
Art and I are still laughing at that...I don't think she understood exactly why Art and I were laughing but well I have been meaning to write more on what comes out of her mouth these days and that one is definitely a keeper!~

On a sort of sad note Rohnin got his first serious of shots today and did pretty well until about 4pm when he woke up and cried for about an hour...poor little guy he practically scream cried any time his leg moved, or was bumped...all I've got to say is THANK YOU TYLENOL...

He weighed in at at whoping 15 pounds 11 oz. his weight was 99.5% he is 24 in. long and 90.76% and his head was 16.25 in. around and is 81.75% so our little guy is definitely not a little guy but a growing little chunk!

1 comment:

Huebsch family said...

the house looks great. when do you guys move?