Monday, September 21, 2009

What do ya think I am having???????????

SOO I have my Ultra sound on the 30th...Yeah! SOO what is your vote Girl or Boy??? Thoughts Art and I both think we are having a ???? But who knows we shall see soon enough!

6 comments:

Rylee said...

I am thinking its another girl!!

Kami Milliron said...

Um, I say a boy : )

Ashley Harris said...

I have no idea - I'm thinking another girl maybe? I'm just so happy that you're pregnant! Yay for babies!

Seegmiller Six said...

I'll guess a boy! who knows! I hope you are feeling well. love ya!

Holly said...

The Shills are going to call BOY on this one but we are an every other family.

Emilee said...

Wow! congrats on being pregnant! and with a boy! how fun! hope you are feeling good! sorry life is crazy with all your hubbys school stuff! good luck! it will be over one day! love ya!