Wednesday, September 30, 2009

AND THE VERDICT IS...

Well Addy still wants a sister...B-U-T... she will be the older sister of a baby brother! I am a little nervous, but we are extremely excited! It will be once again a whole new experience! YEAH!

8 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

HOORAY FOR BOYS !

Congrats ! How is everything going ? You need to post an ultrasound picture. Is Art SO excited to be having a son ?

F Montierth said...

Congrats! Having one of each has been a lot of fun for us!

Amber said...

What?! How did I not get the memo that you are pregnant???!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Boys are fun (I should know, right?). And it's cool that you will have one of each... the pressure is off!!!

Ashley Harris said...

Now you will have one of each! How fun!!!

kemra said...

Yay for boys! They are so fun!!! Congrats!

Huebsch family said...

Congratulations! I hope you are feeling better.

Seegmiller Six said...

yah for boys! one of each is great! :) you'll love it!

allyson said...

Welcome to the boy's club! Much easier if you ask me. A lot less drama. Happy pregnancy!