
Mom and Addy both passed out, due to, late nights, missed nap, and exhaustion!

It may be the "early" terrible threes, and several other issues, but holy crap, life is a little frustrating adventure when your sweet toddler isn't always a sweet toddler...

On a lighter note! This was one of the only pictures taken, that turned out, that you can actually tell what it is! Adorable little legs stretching out! The feet are on the Left, if you still can't tell! Everything looks great, I don't find out what we are having until Sept. 30th!

Where did Addy's hair go???

Well, I thought it was time our little chef got a cute summer hair cut! I really like it, Art isn't a huge fan yet, but everyone else seems to agree with me, ---Super Cute!

Addy really likes helping me cook these days, so she gets out her little apron and helps me in the kitchen once in a while!


I don't know if this is a good thing, although very fun and cute, Addy WON"T let me touch her face or wipe it off she has had the spider there for at least three days not, it doesn't really look like a spider anymore but I really DON'T like listening to her SCREAM!


I made the first Screaming mistake with this first little "lady bug" I accidentaly wiped it off before bed time and Addy couldn't get to sleep until 10pm! NOT FUN!!!!

Strike a poss my little ballet chef!
3 comments:
I love seeing pictures of Addie, she has gotten so big and you can tell she LOVES the camera ! And congrats on a healthy baby : ) I can't tell anything from the ultrasound, but give it a few weeks ; )
We are so excited to find out if you are having a boy or girl. We hope you are feeling a little better. Hopefully we can see you guys sometime soon! I am sure Addy will love to play with Avery!
i think the hair looks great! I hope that the behavior gets better too. :) Life is fun, eh?! Ultrasound looks good, at least healthy! I'm excited to hear what it is too!
Post a Comment