
She is definitely a keeper though, we just love our little Angel!

Yes, I know she is soo stinking cute! Too bad she had a fruit snack in her mouth!

Here is a sneak preview of our Family pics we had taken last week!

This is her Cinderella Princess dress she DOES NOT like to take off...EVER!

This picture says it ALL she LOVES talking on the phone with EVERYBODY these days!
Gotta Love her!


Soo sweet and innocent! Until she gets angry with you, with her scary mad voice!

Right before Addy slammed the door on mom! N-I-C-E...
3 comments:
Those family pics are adorable! Addy is so cute. Gotta love the attitude that comes along with being a girl.
She's such a cute little princess! And what a good way to get her to smile for pictures - fruit snacks! I might have to copy you!
I've been out of the computer loop - I haven't had a computer for 3 weeks - so I just have to say CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOO-HOO!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you! The twins birthday is Feb. 20th so I'll totally remember your due date. Congrats!!!!!
I love your family photos. Addy is a mini Art. So when in Febuary are you due? I'm sorry you are still feeling rough. I pray that it passes soon.
Post a Comment