Thursday, May 21, 2009

Yeah, Whoo hoo!

So after a couple of days of searching, we purchased our first set of couches, Our old ones were given to us by a wonderful cousin of mine, but to say the least they have been through the ringer and then some...Art surprised me one day this last week by swinging by a furniture store to start looking, and after some HORRIBLE outings with our crazy little nut Addy, we got a friend to watch her tonight while we went shopping again! Don't ask me HOW the heck we are going to move this enormous set of couches in a year. They are a medium brown, clothe sectional that has two sofas. We get them tomorrow and I still haven't figured out how to get the old couches out of here, wish me luck right -1st on moving the old ones out and 2nd fitting the new ones in somehow! Yeah I am excited!

1 comment:

Kami Milliron said...

Take some pictures. I love new couches ! I think I got your email, let me double check. When did you send it ?