It was cute, Art wanted to watch "24" last night at 11:30pm and well I didn't want to cause of all the LATE and TOUGH nights I have been having with Addy but I guess I am a sucker. It was good, but I was mad at myself for not going to bed afterwards. As I am going up the stairs Art calls me to stop and tells me not to be mad, he just wanted to be the first one to say HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! It seems sir-real at times facing all that we have together...But through it all I know that our love is eternal and that together we can make it through anything, because we have each other...I Love you so very much and am so grateful you are in my life. Thank you for all you do and for being so amazing!
P.S. Unfortunately we do not have any great updates on Addy, we had a chest ex-ray done on her abdomen yesterday but are still waiting on her reading and result to proceed to the next step which is seeing a gastroenterologist...she seems to do pretty well during the day but then night comes and her temperature is 103 and she is crying and in a lot of pain usually from 2am on...thank you for your support and prayer we are still not in the clear nor do we have any answers yet so please continue to keep us in your prayers! I'll keep ya posted!





3 comments:
Aw, that is so sweet Art kept you up to say Happy Anniversary. I cannot believe it has been FOUR YEARS ! I remember having Douglas while you were on your honeymoon. You guys are so great together and I hope you a wonderful Eternity together - you just better do it here in Arizona ! I am getting tired of not playing with the Hatch's ; )
Happy Anniversary you two love birds! You two are so cute together! I am so sorry to hear about Addi. I will keep her in our prayers!
I hope they figure out what the problem is soon. Happy anniversary! (It's good to know we weren't the only ones to date for four years before we got married!)
Post a Comment