Thursday, February 7, 2008

I'm still learning...

Well I sat here for an hour trying to put some more pictures up but I can't figure out how to transfer them from my Canon Zoom Browzer EX ... Still trying, still learning!!! We wish every one a Happy Valentines Day!!!

3 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

If you can't figure it out, I will have Tyler give you a call. He is the Master of everything that is Computers !

Kami Milliron said...

I just noticed that picture of Addie at the bottom of your Blog. She is getting SO big and is SO beautiful ! When did her hair get so blonde ?!

Kathy and Levi said...

Hey there I see you got a blog! I don't really know how to do very much on this thing either. Levi always has to put the pictures on! I think i am computer illiterate! Hey but at least we try, right!