After the hay ride came the train ride!
Then snack and pictures!
Then he got to pick out his very own pumpkin and then help pic one out for Addison!
All while Abram got comfy in the stroller...yep he is quick and fast these days...so it is called "safe containment"
They had awesome bikes for the little ones to ride on this year!
I had lots of fun taking darling pictures of him in everything he did!
Rohnin really wanted to include Abram in Everything it was sweet!
This was a HUGE deal... he has been terrified of the big blow up bounce houses that he had NEVER gone in them UNTIL today...YAY! Most of everyone had left and he finally stepped up and bounced! He LOVED it...
...so did Abram! Preschool has really brought out so many wonderful new things for him! It has been so fun watching him grow and learn this year!
His soccer games were pretty fun to watch!
He always kept us laughing over some funny face or action he would do on the field!
Arthur started bribing them with ice cream to motivate them to go after the ball and kick it more... yep it did help some what!
He came out of our room one day with daddy's monster boots on... he looked pretty cute holding up the laces to walk around in them!
We celebrated Addison's 7th Birthday... and of course I had to decorate the night before!
She loves her teacher and school and just informed me that she LOVES playing kick ball! Oh and yes she still plans on being a Fairy Princess when she grows up!
Yep please meet my little eater! Love this little guy so much...
We went and picked up lunch for Addison on her Birthday and then had a late night with Adabelle and Kate ( two friends from church.) They had a blast and I am pretty sure she had a great Birthday!
Soccer pictures!! Such a sweet little cutie pie!
One of his many faces!
It seemed like there were a ton of picture days in October...mainly for Addison...lol! But I was so excited to get a soccer photo back for Rohnin Yay! We also had our family picture taken as well! October really was a crazy busy month!
I even put mascara on to show off her gorgeous eyes for her picture day at school!
We went to Tyndall park to practice soccer and play, Kaity got to tag along for the ride that day!
Art went out to start a fire one day and forgot to look up to check for clouds...5 minutes later it started to rain...
I was determined to roast some hot dogs... cause the kiddos were so bummed and well Abram did was NOT ready to go back in...so we both got a little wet!
Don't mind my back side...I was just trying to roast the darn hot dogs...sort of worked...lol!
A couple days later...a very happy, successful night of roasting hot dogs and marshmallows! thankfully with out the rain!
We just LOVE using the fire pit!
We had some old friends "The Buck" family call Art and invite us out for a pumpkin carving party, it was so great to see them and catch up and enjoy good food and company! Art helped care the pumpkins...Rohnin was a little afraid of his...lol... "cyclopes and a witch" silly daddy!
Then it was Halloween! Abram was an E-walk and Addy was a Glitter Witch and Rohnin a Pirate! I was in charge of his Preschool party! it was super fun and I finally got to use a few of the games I made when I helped out with Addy's parties a few years back!
We got to go around with them trick or treating around the building, due to the rain outside... then we headed back to the class room were we ate read a Clifford Halloween book and played a few games...I think they had a great day!
I loved watching all the kiddos put these teeth in...it was pretty cute!











2 comments:
Can I have your gorgeous hair!?! Great pics!
CUTE ! I love your awesome family :) I am BEYOND EXCITED for you to move back here soon ! ! !
Post a Comment