So I can't find the cord to upload pictures so I will post some as soon as I find the cord, in the mean time there have been a few thing I have wan't to write about that have been important...
-Abram started cooing and smiling about 3 weeks ago on May 25 and it was a wonderful day for all of us to share in that little magic!
-We blessed Abram in the Benton Ward on June 3rd 2012! It was a bitter sweet day surrounded by our ward family missing our immediate and extended families...
-We had our second photo shoot for Abram with Kara's wonderful talent in photography, it was a bit crazy keeping the kids in check but the photo's turned out SUPER cute and I can't wait to share them!
-Addy is Swimming AND Riding, her bike with out training wheels, as of June! Yeah! She is getting better and better with every practice!
-Abram started having less poopy diaper's and more explosive messy ones!
-Rohnin went potty in the toilet for the first time in May! No he is not potty trained as of yet but slowly and surly we are slowly working on it!
-We went to our first Travelers ball game in part of the 4th year residents graduation party! The kids had a blast!
-We had our first camp fire roasting mashmellows and hot dogs!
-One of our many 10 ft. sunflowers bloomed
MAY 2024
2 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment