Sunday, April 8, 2012

I Hope You ALL had a Wonderful Easter!

Addy has been after me this week to dye some eggs, but I wanted to wait till Easter to enjoy the moment!
Arthur had Call today and it was a bit lonely without him today, BUT we had an AMAZING day at the park yesterday! The weather was perfect and we had a little egg hunt and ate at a great burger joint and spent the evening putting together a bassinet among other various things!
So here is a peak at our Easter adventures and daily activities! So prepare yourself for the picture over load you have been waiting for! So I believe I can say I have caught up now just in time for a little pause once our new little one arrives Thursday!














Addy had fun at her two Easter parties this last, but Rohnin got to tag along to her second at Mrs. Kie's!






Rohnin just LOVES Addison and always had to keep an eye out for her!

Awe and my beautiful roses have bloomed!

As well as the strawberries!


I love this little book, it is perfect for our little growing family and the length of each little story helps get through our Family Home Evening's enjoyable!
THIS is the beater that CAN NOT AND WILL NOT be put in the sink until he has decided it has been licked clean!!
Dance pictures are always fun and crazy!

Rohnin is my cuddle bug! Our neighbors had a skating party and so Arthur thought that Addy should have some skates to practice with! So he bought her some roller blades which she is doing wonders with!


These little two love to wrestle and play!


This is one of our kiddos favorite baby sitters, Calli, she had a dance and I was honored to do her hair!


We finally saw our first "alive" turtle crossing the road and had to stop!
Addy and I got to go to our first play together! "If you Take a Mouse to School" it was really cute and the children loved it!


If you haven't noticed I have tried to capture the various faces my son tends to offer us all! I hope you enjoy them as much as we do! His latest are the greatest when we ask him to smile for the camera!
These are our brussel sprouts, they are doing quite well! The garden is doing beautifully as well, thanks to Arthur and the kids!
My first diaper cake, It was so much fun to make it, I think this may become my new baby gift!
This was taken the morning of Addy's picture day at preschool! She made this bird feeder, in Mrs. Kie's class!

Although these looks like spots in the sky, they are actually thousands of birds migrating daily!
We spend lots of time outside enjoying the weather! While the kids play and ride bikes around!

We hope you all have a fabulous week and will post soon once there is a second to share in our newest arrival!

No comments: