On a side note I made my very first batch of Strawberry Jam, EVER, although I do not think I will do that again at 9 months pregnant, it was an ALL DAY EVENT, BUT I am not so nervous now to make it again! Everyone loved it, so that is a good sign! I have also been deep cleaning to get ready for this little man, it only took me an hour and a half to vacuum last night, I am a little anal when it comes to vacuuming! We are still thinking about names and have found a mini van, that we are waiting for a call back on, soo life keeps moving forward and my kids keep on growing, I was really hoping to do something fun over Addy's Spring Break but me and the kiddos have all been under the weather with allergy junk and colds... so we all have just been hanging around enjoying the weather out doors!
Hope you all Have a Wonderful week! I will post pictures soon!





4 comments:
You are so close but probably not close enough for you, right?!? It is so weird to think that you are having a baby because we haven't seen you guys in forever or seen you pregnant this time around! I hope all goes well and its an easy delivery! Good Luck:)
Woohoo, the countdown begins! Good luck!
YEAH!!! it is so nice to be on the countdown in just weeks, and then it will be days. I am excited for you. YUM!! I love homemade strawberry jam. Can't wait to see the peanut. Good luck with the nesting.
Two and a half weeks?! You're almost done!! Yay for baby #3!
Post a Comment