Friday, August 12, 2011

Ahhhh sweet clicking to my ears!!!! Yeah!

Did I mention I FINALLY got my camera yesterday....Oh and I am either going crazy or Rohnin is throwing things away!!! Here is a sneak peak of what's coming!!!
Don't be deceived by the cuteness of this little skunk So in the last week things have started to go missing...a dust pan, 2 library books, our universal remote, a floor outlet protective cover, and well since I discovered the dust pan in the trash once already I am beginning to wonder...It is a good thing this smile and laugh are cute cause I really feel like I am going crazy because I have not seen these items for days...Look, oh don't worry I have and It is beginning to cost me....library fees, upset hubby, and a new way of picking up the dirt on the floors....Prayers oh you can count on that...BUT nothing has turned up...WHY does he throw things away, cause after he helps out he thinks his job is finished once everything goes in the trash...GOTTA love the little guys effort for "KEEPIN IT CLEAN"

Addy's "key" we got in the mail that MIGHT open a vehicle...but we will NEVER know....lol!


1 comment:

Kathy and Levi said...

Avery has that key too! She goes around locking all the doors....so she thinks! Cute pics! We miss you guys.