Monday, April 18, 2011

Oh how she has grown...

This Post is All for my Addison....I share this with you all only for the picture benefit, the story is for my ever growing, curious, little angel who needs to have "Her Story" written down so she knows how important, loved and cherished she is, our Addy truly is, to both her father and I! So bare with the updating the hour is late and I plan to continue throughout the week in writing her story down!
It was supposed to have been shared a long time ago, as you can tell! BUT right after these newborn pictures were taken on October 28 2006 we were driven back to Vegas where we were to live for the next 4 years...So not very many of you have actually seen these pictures...For that I am sorry, but these photos have held a special place in my heart because my dear friend that took them, had also taken our post engagement pictures as well long story in and of itself!
I have wanted to share these for a long time and I guess it has been for a reason! To remind me of how absolutely special Addison is to me in every way... Why now??? Because my baby girl, my angel is growing up too fast in this crazy world, and is beginning to loose sight of what is truly important, and I want her to know how much she means to me now and forever! SO this post is all about how she came to be!















































No comments: